1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Official Sega Samba De Amigo Maracas?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by BrianB, Jul 2, 2001.

1. BrianB

BrianB Producer

I love this game. I've got one pair of maracas, but I'm desperate for a second pair... I know they're getting very hard to find... Does /anyone/ have a set they're willing to sell, or know of a shop still with them?
    ------------------
    Nothing In Particular

2. Van Patton

Van Patton Second Unit

I've seem a lot of them on ebay. I have my dreamcast and other things for sell so I checked on dreamcast stuff to see what the going rate is and I saw those maraca's. I dont remember how much the price was though.

3. Kelley_B

Kelley_B Cinematographer

Where the hell did you even find them in the first place? I placed an order with THREE! different places on-line and all three got cancelled. I wanted them so bad too. If you find them let me know because I will buy them up so fast. Also I don't want generic, only SEGA brand for me, but I think you are the same way too. Sega really should have bundled the game and the maracas together only.

4. BrianB

BrianB Producer

5. Camp

Camp Cinematographer

Stay away from the 3rd party maracas. They are crap. If you do find a reliable (and resonably priced) source for the Sega brand maracas let us know.