*** Official OUT OF TIME Review Thread

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Robert Crawford, Oct 2, 2003.

1. Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford Moderator

Robert
    This thread is now the Official Review Thread for "Out of Time". Please post all HTF member reviews in this thread.

Any other comments, links to other reviews, or discussion items will be deleted from this thread without warning!

If you need to discuss those type of issues then I have designated an Official Discussion Thread.

Crawdaddy

2. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Studio Mogul

I thought this film was entertaining enough where the majority of the conflict was the internal cat-n-mouse game being played inside a small Florida town police office while the external criminal case is also being worked by the larger, outside police force from Miami. Denzel was fine in this role, which didn't really do much to stretch his acting muscles, Eva Mendes was adequate in her role that adds plenty of wrenches for Denzel's character's predicament. John Billingsley steals almost every scene he's in, provides much of the comic relief. It's basically a paint-by-the-numbers thriller, with an okay ending.

I give it 2.75 stars, or a grade of B-

3. Raymond_H

Raymond_H Stunt Coordinator

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] out of [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

or

A Grade of a solid B

A solid movie all-around, the trailers indicate a typical wait for video type of movie, but instead there is a pretty enjoyable movie that has surprises, good situations and a nice flow.

Again, solid throughout.

Raymond