What's new

official movie discussions (1 Viewer)

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
I went to the scooby doo official discussion thread http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...threadid=63098 and basically found a page and a half of trailer/anticipation discussion (which I avoid for spoiler fears). Wouldn't it make more sense to start a new thread than recycle an old one that makes people wade through it to find where the real discussion begins? I've noticed this happens quite a bit although other than scooby doo I can't remember off-hand.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Ryan,
We're damn if we do and damn if we don't! In the past, I've started new discussion threads where as some members wondered why we would start a new discussion thread when one already existed. Also, any official discussion thread should be avoided if you haven't seen the film in question because spoiler tags are not required in discussion threads. Anyhow, at the present time, we will continue to officially designate previously established discussion threads as official discussion threads so that discussions about the film in question can continue without interruption. It's not a perfect solution, but it's the best we can offer at the moment.

Crawdaddy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks