*** Official "MOTHMAN PROPHECIES" Review Thread

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Robert Crawford, Jan 27, 2002.

1. Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford Moderator

Robert
    This thread is now the Official Review Thread for Mothman Prophecies. Please post all HTF member reviews in this thread.
    Any other comments, links to other reviews, or discussion items will be deleted from this thread without warning!
    If you need to discuss those type of issues, please post your discussion comments in the Official Discussion Thread for this film which can be found at this link.
    Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
    Crawdaddy

2. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Hmm...Okay I guess I'm the only guy on the HTF who's seen "The Mothman Prophecies". [​IMG]
    Actually it's not as bad as I thought it'd be. It has the feel of bigger X-Files installment, but with Richard Gere as a reporter who's been subjected to some paranormal activity surrounding his wife's accident and subsequent death. That this film also featues Laura Linney is a nice plus becuase, frankly I'd watch her do a baking show, and the only things I bake are pizzas. Oh yes, Will Patton is also in the film, and as always, rather convincing in the role he plays.
    So if you're in for a spooky film going experience, give "The Mothman Propecies" a shot.
    I rate is a B- or 2.5 stars.

3. Stephen Orr

Stephen Orr Screenwriter

My 17 year-old son went to see it Friday night, but walked out because "it made him dizzy to watch it!" [​IMG]