What's new

Official KINO Insider Announcements Thread: STRICTLY MODERATED: READ GUIDELINES (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Coming May 30th on Blu-ray and DVD!

The Paradine Case (1947) with optional English subtitles
• Audio commentary with Hitchcock authors Stephen Rebello & Bill Krohn
• Hitchcock/Truffaut - Icon interviews Icon (Audio)
• 1949 radio play starring Joseph Cotten, Alida Valli & Louis Jourdan
• Peter Bogdanovich interviews Hitchcock (Audio)
• Restoration comparison
• Reversible Blu-ray Art
• Original Theatrical Trailer

738329215224.jpg

Last edited:

AnthonyClarke

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Anthony
Mr Lime ... for those of us not in the USA and not able to share in the theatrical screenings, could you give us an idea of when Kino will be releasing the Wertmuller movies 'Swept Away' and 'Summer Nights with Greek Profile, Almond Eyes and Scent of Basil' ? That latter is one hell of a title!

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Mr Lime ... for those of us not in the USA and not able to share in the theatrical screenings, could you give us an idea of when Kino will be releasing the Wertmuller movies 'Swept Away' and 'Summer Nights with Greek Profile, Almond Eyes and Scent of Basil' ? That latter is one hell of a title!

I'm sorry, but no set dates yet. I'll check and see if they have any idea.

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Here're some additional extras from the May 30th release of ONE, TWO, THREE!

Special Features:
• Audio Commentary by Film Historian Michael Schlesinger
• Billy Wilder on Politics and One, Two, Three
• Billy Wilder and Volker Schlöndorff discussing One, Two, Three
• Reversible Blu-ray Art
• Original Theatrical Trailer

One2Three.jpg

Last edited:

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Coming Soon on DVD!
Coronet Blue (1967) (The Complete Series)
Created by Larry Cohen – Starring Frank Converse & Joe Silver

In this espionage thriller, Michael Alden (Frank Converse) is an amnesiac double agent in search of his true identity, while assassins of a mysterious syndicate are trying to locate and kill him.

Guest stars in the 13 episodes include: Alan Alda, Candice Bergen, David Carradine, Dick Clark, Denholm Elliott, Vincent Gardenia, Signe Hasso, Hal Holbrook, Sally Kellerman, Janet Margolin, Chester Morris, Juliet Mills, Patrick O’Neal, Mitchell Ryan, Roy Scheider, Daniel J. Travanti, Brenda Vaccaro, John Vernon, Jon Voight and Billy Dee Williams

• Includes a brand new interview with show creator Larry Cohen

coronet_blue.jpg

Flashgear

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Randall
Scott, I started a new thread in the TV shows on DVD forum for Coronet Blue (if that's OK)...it has been eagerly awaited for many years by many fans...Honestly, Kino Lorber is the Best! You delight us on almost a daily basis...

Thank you also for producing the bonus interview with Larry Cohen!

Last edited:

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Scott, I started a new thread in the TV shows on DVD forum for Coronet Blue (if that's OK)...it has been eagerly awaited for many years by many fans...Honestly, Kino Lorber is the Best! You delight us on almost a daily basis...

Thank you also for producing the bonus interview with Larry Cohen!

That's fine. Thanks!

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Coming Soon:
4/18 Farewell to Arms (1957) (BD) | Broken Arrow (BD) | Sunset in the West | The Scar | Mephisto Waltz (BD) | The Migrants (DVD) 4/25 Don't Give Up the Ship | Daredevils of the Red Circle | Papa's Delicate Condition | Pied Piper | Those Daring Young Men with their Jaunty Jalopies | The Optimists | Anatahan | Microcosmos 5/9 Making Contact | Adios Sabata (BD) | Return of Sabata (BD) | Marjorie Morningstar | Those Redheads From Seattle (3-D) | Indian Fighters (BD) 5/16 Blue Racer | Sheriff Hoot Kloot | 5/23 How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying (DVD) | The World of Henry Orient (DVD) 5/30 Tough Guys | One, Two, Three | Paradine Case | The Sheik | Son of the Sheik 6/6 1492: Conquest of Paradise | Hell in the Pacific | Man in a Glass Booth | ZaZa | The Apple 6/13 Night People (BD) | Three Sisters | Kill, Baby…Kill! 6/20 8 Million Ways to Die | Coronet Blue (Complete Series) | The Last Laugh 6/27 Curse of the Pink Panther (BD) | Son of the Pink Panther (BD) | Inspector Clouseau (BD) 7/5 My Favorite Brunette | Road to Rio | Road to Bali | Son of Paleface | The Lemon Drop Kid |

Announced - No Set Dates:
Dimension 5 | Cyborg 2087 | Barton Fink | Good Son (BD) | Driftwood | Man Who Died Twice | Legend of Hillbilly John | Hangover Square (BD) | Star Crystal | Star Slammer (aka Prison Ship) | Freeway | Seven Beauties | Love with a Proper Stranger | Red Line 7000 | Tobor the Great | Four Faces West | Indian Runner | Adventures of Captain Marvel | VIsit to a Small Planet | This World, Then the Fireworks | No Man's Land (BD) | Valmont | Last of the Finest (BD) | Farmer's Daughter | Prizzi's Honor | Spiral Staircase | Executioner's Sony (BD) (2 Discs) | The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (50th Anniversary) (2 Discs - Both Cuts) | Shalako | Junior Bonner |

Kino Lotber | Kino Classics Releases
Beggars of Life | Underground (1995) | Le Gai Savoir | La Chinoise | The Banishment | The Return |

Darby67

Screenwriter
Real Name
Sean
Coming Soon on DVD!

In this espionage thriller, Michael Alden (Frank Converse) is an amnesiac double agent in search of his true identity, while assassins of a mysterious syndicate are trying to locate and kill him.

Guest stars in the 13 episodes include: Alan Alda, Candice Bergen, David Carradine, Dick Clark, Denholm Elliott, Vincent Gardenia, Signe Hasso, Hal Holbrook, Sally Kellerman, Janet Margolin, Chester Morris, Juliet Mills, Patrick O’Neal, Mitchell Ryan, Roy Scheider, Daniel J. Travanti, Brenda Vaccaro, John Vernon, Jon Voight and Billy Dee Williams

View attachment 37143

Thank you Scott and Kino Lorber for releasing Cornet Blue ion DVD! I cannot wait to add this to my tv collection.

Darby67

Screenwriter
Real Name
Sean
Coming Soon on DVD!

View attachment 37143

Scott:

Thank you again for the upcoming release of Coronet Blue. Shout Factory released Season One of The Defenders television show from the 1960s back in July 2016. So far there is has been no indication of any further season releases of The Defenders from Shout, I was just wondering if Kino Lorber had any interest in negotiating a deal with CBS to releases seasons 2, 3, and 4 of The Defenders.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Sean

J. Casey

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason
Just got in CHAMBER OF HORRORS and THE INVISIBLE GHOST; very pleased with both....great job! Any plans for THE HUMAN MONSTER aka DARK EYES OF LONDON? I consider it a sister production to CHAMBER OF HORRORS, also released in the US by Monogram.

TheSteig

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Id LOVE The Human Monster but I think it's with VCI

Did you know The Human Monster's title in China is called
The Hunan Monster !?!? :D

(joking, not to be taken seriously or racial) :)

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Scott:

Thank you again for the upcoming release of Coronet Blue. Shout Factory released Season One of The Defenders television show from the 1960s back in July 2016. So far there is has been no indication of any further season releases of The Defenders from Shout, I was just wondering if Kino Lorber had any interest in negotiating a deal with CBS to releases seasons 2, 3, and 4 of The Defenders.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Sean

I would never say never, but I doubt it. Also, the show is probably still under license to Shout and they may've hit the brakes on the release due to poor sales of season one.

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Just got in CHAMBER OF HORRORS and THE INVISIBLE GHOST; very pleased with both....great job! Any plans for THE HUMAN MONSTER aka DARK EYES OF LONDON? I consider it a sister production to CHAMBER OF HORRORS, also released in the US by Monogram.

No plans of releasing these PD films at this time.

aPhil

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Phil Smoot
No plans of releasing these PD films at this time.

I expect Chamber of Horrors & Invisible Ghost today, and I agree with J. Casey,
a Blu-ray of "The Human Monster (aka Dark Eyes of London)" of this PD film would be great.
I've never been able to watch the bad copies out there.
Hope this one day gets a presentable release.

The Blu-ray of "Invisible Ghost" will be the first time that I've ever watched this film. Never been able to get through the unwatchable bad video copies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks