Includes a brand new audio commentary by film historian Kent Jones
Bad-Girl-1931-film-images-6e863240-aeb7-42e5-9863-751c743e40c.jpg

Last edited:

MisterLime

Effects Supervisor
Insider
Real Name
Scott
Mr. Lime, in follow-up, some just announced Signal One titles are CULPEPPER CATTLE COMPANY, SHERLOCK HOLMES IN NEW YORK, BETWEEN HEAVEN AND HELL and EYEWITNESS.

Does Kino have any plans to release those? Thanks!
We asked for Eyewitness and didn't get it, most likely with another label - cannot confirm or deny any of the others.

Camps

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tom

bujaki

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
Great pre-Code poster for BAD GIRL, a film I really like. James Dunn is particularly good in it. I got to see an excellent 35mm print of this film at MoMA.

Reactions: Flashgear

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
Kino Lorber Studio Releases:
Witness For the Prosecution | Private Life of Sherlock Holmes | Sabata | Scalphunters | Marty | Separate Tables | Paris Blues | Duel At Diablo | Breakheart Pass | Mr. Majestyk | Children’s Hour | The Unforgiven | Cast a Giant Shadow | On the Beach | The Party | What’s New Pussycat | Funny Things Happened on the Way to the Forum | Juggernaut | Across 110th Street | Cotton Comes to Harlem | Great Train Robbery | Meteor | Flesh + Blood | Taras Bulba | Elmer Gantry | Run Silent, Run Deep | Young Savages | Bloody Mama | True Confessions | Mulholland Falls | Topkapi | Billion Dollar Brain | First Power | Jennifer | Last Embrace | Married to the Mob | Desperately Seeking Susan | Naked Face | Gorky Park | To All a Goodnight | Planet of the Vampires | Man of the West | Viva Maria | More Dead Than Alive | Sam Whiskey | White Lightning | Gator | Drum | Coming Home | Pocketful of Miracles | Long Goodbye | Thieves Like Us | Witness to Murder | Emerald Forest | The Package | The Offence | Hickey & Boggs | Quatermass Xperiment | Missouri Breaks | Buffalo Bill and the Indians | Avenging Force | Running Scared | River’s Edge | Foxes | Falcon and the Snowman | At the Earth’s Core | Russians Are Coming The Russians Are Coming | F.I.S.T. | 52 Pick-Up | Ten Seconds to Hell | Cult of the Damned | At War with the Army | Cover Up | Tales of Terror | Buona Sera, Mrs. Campbell | Woman of Straw | Late For Dinner | Convoy | Thunderbolt and Lightfoot | Wild At Heart | Wicked Lady | Barquero | White Buffalo | The Train | Secret Invasion | McKenzie Break | They Call Me Mister Tibbs | The Organization | Premature Burial | X: The Man with X-Ray Eyes | Enter the Ninja | Revenge of the Ninja | River of Death | Kings of the Sun | Invitation to a Gunfighter | An Eye For An Eye | Hero and the Terror | Judgment at Nuremberg | Inherit the Wind | F/X | Onion Field | Malice | The Land That Time Forgot | The Boys in the Band | Sugar Hill | Island of Dr. Moreau | Needful Things | Cops and Robbers | Bank Shot | Harry in Your Pocket | Crimson Cult | Deranged | Truck Turner | Report to the Commissioner | Blown Away | Rush | Life Stinks | Real Men | Madhouse | Black Sabbath (AIP) | House of 1,000 Dolls | Monte Walsh | Prime Cut | Miracle Mile | Cherry 2000 | Zone Troopers | Foreign Intrigue | He Ran All the Way | Storm Fear | Big House, U.S.A. | War-Gods of the Deep | Monster That Challenged the World | Still of the Night | January Man | Diggstown | The Couch Trip (BD) | Face to Face | Navajo Joe | A Reason to Live, A Reason to Die | Town Called Hell | Burn, Witch, Burn | Reivers | Revengers | British Noir Set | Vigilante Force | Defiance | Honey Pot | Hornet's Nest | House of the Long Shadows | Hidden Agenda | Unforgettable | Billy Two Hats | Moby Dick | Busting | Destructors | The Satan Bug | Lisa | Support Your Local Sheriff | Support Your Local Gunfighter | Young Billy Young | Man with the Gun | Wonderful Country | Savage Weekend | Burnt Offerings | Bad Man's River | Captain Apache | Scissors | Malone | Company Business | Shattered | Oblong Box | Slam Dance | Modern Girls | Heart of Midnight | Lilies of the Field | I Want to Live! | Wanda Nevada | Spikes Gang | Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine | Dr. Goldfoot and the Girl Bombs | Bullet For Joey | Pitfall | House on Carroll Street | Hurricane | Devil's Disciple | Child is Waiting | Incredible Two-Headed Transplant | Twice Told Tales | Robbers' Roost | Gunfight at Dodge City | Fort Massacre | Welcome to L.A. | Love at Large | Queen of Blood | FX2 | Fourth War | Remo Williams | Delta Force 2 | Salaam Bombay | Siege of Firebase Gloria | Bobbie Jo and the Outlaw | Crooked Way | Phantom From 10,000 Leagues | Yongary, Monster From the Deep | Valentino | Hotel New Hampshire | Spellbinder | Two For the Seesaw | Captive City | Knack... and How to Get It | Bed Sitting Room | How I Won the War | Figures in a Landscape | Highway to Hell | Up the Creek | I'm Gonna Git You Sucka | Delirious | Gorp | Passage | Challenge | Curse of the Faceless Man | Beachhead | Ambush Bay | Pauline at the Beach | GOG 3-D | Cop | Rosary Murders | Transformations | Vikings | When Eight Bells Toll | Monster Dog |After the Fox | War Between Men and Women | Black Sleep | Donovan's Brain | Journey to the Seventh Planet | Purple Plain | Gallant Hours | Shadows in an Empty Room | Panic in Year Zero | Holcroft Covenant | Ulee's Gold | File of the Golden Goose | Miracle Beach | Ant and the Aardvark | The Inspector | Crazy Legs Crane | Steele Justice | Assassination | Kiss Before Dying | Solarbabies | Manhattan Project | Back Roads | Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane | Candy | Who is Harry Kellerman… | Killer Force | The Chase | Film Noir: The Dark Side of Cinema Set | People That Time Forgot | Something Big | Gold | Magnetic Monster | 99 River Street | Hidden Fear | Shield For Murder | Tijuana Toads | Roland and Rattfink | Really Weird Tales

Coming Soon:
7/5 Taking of Pelham One Two Three | Absolution 7/12 Ox-Bow Incident (BD) | Yellow Sky (BD) | Invisible Invaders 7/19 Where's Poppa? | Cuba 7/26 Five Miles to Midnight | Deadline U.S.A. 8/2 Mark of Zorro (BD) | Rawhide (BD) 8/9 Cariboo Trail | Canadian Pacific 8/17 Whoever Slew Auntie Roo? | Eleni 8/23 3 Bad Men (BD) | Chandu the Magician (BD) | Modesty Blaise (BD) | American Dreamer (BD) 9/6 My Bodyguard (BD) | Grandview, U.S.A. (BD) | Daddy Long Legs (BD) 9/13 Cry of the City (BD) | Road House (BD) | Gunsmoke: One Man's Justice (DVD) | The Rift (aka Endless Descent) 9/20 Fixed Bayonets (BD) | Enemy Below (BD) | Table For Five (BD) | Beware! The Blob 9/27 Haunted Honeymoon | Adventures of Sherlock Holmes' Smarter Brother (BD) | Cabo Blanco 10/4 Earth Dies Screaming (BD) | Chosen Survivors (BD) | 10/11 Astro-Zombies | Witchcraft (BD) | Man on Fire (1987) | 10/18 Fuzz | Laughing Policeman (BD) | Trouble Man (BD) | Teen Witch (BD) 10/25 The Pit | Wolf Lake | Fathom (BD) | Boy on a Dolphin 11/1 Beautiful Blonde From Bashful Bend (BD) | I Wake Up Screaming (BD) 11/8 I, the Jury (BD) |

Announced - No Set Dates:
Man Facing Southeast | Something For Everyone | Stryker | Certain Fury | Making Contact | A*P*E (3-D) | | Legend of Hillbilly John | Star Slammer [aka Prison Ship] | They're Playing with Fire | One Million Years B.C. (1966) (BD) | Star Crystal | 100 Rifles (BD) | Freeway (1988) | Neptune Factor (BD) | Finders Keepers | Western Union (BD) | Bad Girl (BD) |
Since Studio Canal+ have not yet seen fit to release ONE MILLION YEARS BC on Blu yet in the UK, let us hope we get the uncut version from Kino

MisterLime

Effects Supervisor
Insider
Real Name
Scott
Coming Soon on DVD and Blu-ray!

Biggles: Adventures in Time (1986)
starring Neil Dickson, Alex Hyde-White, Fiona Hutchison
and the great Peter Cushing in his final role
based on the classic novels of
W. E. Johns
directed by John Hough

Bonus Features to be announced
Biggles.jpg

Last edited:

Randy Korstick

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
Mr. Lime
Any chance of Kino getting The Pink Panther cartoons for Blu Ray to go with your other DePatie-Freeling cartoon releases? I can't see MGM releasing these on Blu Ray.

GregoryMesh

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Gregory Mesh
MGM didn't want to license Pink Panther cartoons to Kino - they are either releasing it themselves or licensed to someone else. I think Mr Lime already answered about it in the past.

battlebeast

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
Coming Soon on Blu-ray!

Bad Girl (1931)
Starring Sally Eilers, James Dunn, Minna Gombell and Paul Fix
Directed by Frank Borzage

• Academy Award Winner for Best Director and Screenplay
• Academy Award Nominee for Best Picture

Includes a brand new audio commentary by film historian Kent Jones
View attachment 31583
I'm stunned!!!!! This is AMAZING NEWS!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I never thought this film would see the light of day on blue ray!

Randy Korstick

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
Nice more Dana Andrews is always good. A very underrated actor as long as it wasn't in a Horror/Sci-fi genre title which he considered beneath him.

B-ROLL

Effects Supervisor
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Nice more Dana Andrews is always good. A very underrated actor as long as it wasn't in a Horror/Sci-fi genre title which he considered beneath him.
And that Ruth Warrick ... wasn't she in a movie directed by another director who's first name begins with O ;)?

MisterLime

Effects Supervisor
Insider
Real Name
Scott
The KL STUDIO CLASSICS June sale on Amazon starts tomorrow and ends on June 30th!

After the Fox | Ambush Bay | Ant and the Aardvark | Assassination | At War with the Army | Back Roads (BD only) | Bad Man’s River | Beachhead | Bed Sitting Room (BD only) | Billy Two Hats (BD only) | Black Sleep (BD only) | Boys in the Band (BD only) | British Noir: Five Film Collection (DVD only) | Bullet for Joey | Candy | Captain Apache | Captive City (BD only) | The Challenge | The Chase | Cop | Couch Trip (BD only) | Cover Up | CrazyLegs Crane | Crooked Way | Curse of the Faceless Man (BD only) | Delirious | Diggstown | Donovan’s Brain | Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine (BD only) | Dr. Goldfoot and the Girl Bombs (BD only) | Face to Face | Figures in a Landscape | File of the Golden Goose (BD only) | Foreign Intrigue | Fort Massacre (BD only) | Gallant Hours (BD only) | Gorp | Gunfight at Dodge City | Heart of Midnight | Hidden Agenda | Holcroft Covenant | Honey Pot (BD only) | Hotel New Hampshire (BD only) | House of the Long Shadows (BD only) | House on Carroll Street | How I Won the War (BD only) | I Want to Live (DVD only) | I’m Gonna Git You Sucka | Incredible Two-Headed Transplant | The Inspector (2 Discs) | January Man (BD only) | Journey to the Seventh Planet | Juggernaut | Kiss Before Dying (BD only) | Knack and How to Get it (BD only) | Love at Large | Madhouse | Manhattan Project | Miracle Beach (BD only) | Mr. Majestyk | Modern Girls (BD only) | Panic in Year Zero | Phantom From 10,000 Leagues | Pitfall | Purple Plain (BD only) | Reason to Live, a Reason to Die | The Reivers (BD only) | Remo Williams (DVD only) | The Revengers (BD only) | Robbers’ Roost (BD only) | Rosary Murders | Scissors | Shattered (BD only) | Siege of Firebase Gloria (BD only) | Slam Dance | Solarbabies | Spikes Gang (BD only) | Steele Justice | Still of the Night (BD only) | Town Called Hell | Transformations (BD only) | Two for the Seesaw (BD only) | Ulee’s Gold (BD only) | Unforgettable | Up the Creek (BD only) | Valentino (BD only) | Wanda Nevada (BD only) | War Between Men and Women (BD only) | War-Gods of the Deep | Welcome to L.A. (BD only) | When Eight Bells Toll | Who is Harry Kellerman (BD only) | Yongary, Monster From the Deep | Young Billy Young
Fox.jpg

Last edited:

MisterLime

Effects Supervisor
Insider
Real Name
Scott
We removed the following from this sale:
99 River Street | Hidden Fear | Magnetic Monster | Roland and Rattfink | Shield For Murder | Something Big | Tijuana Toads
these titles have not streeted yet and were included erroneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nithi87