What's new

*** Official HUSTLE AND FLOW Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone

It's unique from other "southern" accents. Much like Texas sounds different than Alabama and the like.

Loved the film. Just got around to watching it yesterday and I really, really liked it. I'll definitely be rotting for TH on Oscar night. What a hell of a performance. Really makes his Crash performance pale in comparison (though the guy obviously has to have talent to play such different characters).

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
What a wonderful surprise Hustle And Flow was.

I wasn't that familiar with the storyline other than being about a pimp trying to make it in the music world.

It was so much more than that. It was, to me, a tale of inspiration for everyone with dreams and how they attempt to make those dreams come true. Heartwarming, powerful and
moving.

Terrific star making performance from Terrance Howard. This performance, along with his tremendous work in Crash, will hopefully open up many doors for him.

The supporting cast was also excellent, especially Anthony Anderson, Taryn Manning, DJ Qualls, and Ludacris.

One of the years best.
:star: :star: :star: 1/2

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks