What's new

Official HTF II SOCOM Clan Thread (1 Viewer)

Dan Keefe

Second Unit
Hey all,
this thread isn't intended as a dis to the original SOCOM clan. Apparently the response has been overwhelming and they aren't taking any new members. So I am going to see if there is enough interest to start another clan. Please respond here. If there is enough interest we can start Friday night. Same rules as the originals, be courteous and represent HTF well. We will accept anyone that wants to have fun, camping and stealth are encouraged.

The following was "borrowed" from Calvin's thread:
We have no tryouts,just some simple rules in order to join. They are as follows:

You must be a registered & posted member of the HTF.
(Otherwise, we wouldn't have the right to be the HTF clan)

You must be willing to be a team player.

Stealth is key. Camping is allowed.

Above all else, you must be willing to have fun!

This thread will be used for updates,clan meetings,info,suggestions,comments,anything clan related.

Also,anyone who is interested in joining us either post here (End borrowing)

That being said, Lets see who wants some...

dan

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
Hey Dan,
I think this is a great idea!! Who knows, if you get enough people involved, we could have Inner-Clan Wars!!
haha! :D

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor
I'd like to get involved this time around. Only been playing for a couple of weeks so I'm still miles from being any good. But I'd like to get in a formal group that does not have 12 year old kids singing into the mics about sex.....

SOCOM name is HTF-CALCO.

seandougherty

Auditioning
I would join

I play on the east coast servers weekdays after 10:00pm and various times on the weekend

36 years old and not that good but can hold my own and prefer teamwork

SOCOM Name: Shiney

VanteS

Auditioning
I'd like to join.

I myself bought SOCOM a couple of weeks ago and immediately became addicted! I too would like get away from those 12 yr olds blaring into the mic, and look forward to being in an organized team and actually using the mic/headset for strategy.

So how should the handles begin?! "HTF2-", "HTFII-", or simply "HTF-"?

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
HTFII should work great.
Everytime you log into a game you should have someone get on the mic and say (in thier best Resident Evil 2 voice):
H-T-F TWOOOOOO!
:D

Dan Keefe

Second Unit
OK right now it looks like we have 6-8 people...lets try it out and see how it goes... I will try and set up a room called HTFII tonight at 10 pm eastern...

password: ET

cya at 10 pm...
until we get up and running...clan members from HTF are welcome to show up....

That is all...Dismissed

dan

GaryP

Second Unit
Sean(Shiney),
We all saw you in US East 2 1 , but I couldn't find you when I went scouring the games. Anyway, a few of us discussed it tonight, and you are all welcome to raid our games. We usually meet in the highest East briefing room. Most weeknights are fairly slow as far as HTF'ers go, so we could use the company. If we have a password protected room the passwords we use are:
HTF
htf
htfclan (most common)
nightwing

The only time I can think of where we would need "original" clan members only, is when we are doing something official (Tourney's, Clan Meets, etc...) Join us if you can!

Gary
HTF-JoBoo

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
I'm going to have to get some info on this game and perhaps join. I might be awhile and I'll let you know.

Dan Keefe

Second Unit
No one showed saturday...no biggie...we can try again thursday night 9PM eastern time. Password: HTF I will change the room to HTF2 to save the extra character. I will hold off on clans until we get enough interest...

see ya there

dan

seandougherty

Auditioning
Gary,

I was in as HTF2-Shiney, I can't remember the name of the room but the game was decent. It was a clean room no glitch cheaters, but also no teamwork and a lot of childish babble. I look forward to some clan teamwork.

p.s. will there be a HTF2 invite?

Sean...
SOCOM: HTF2-Shiney

Dan Keefe

Second Unit
no invites yet ...we'll see how many show up on thursday night and go from there...I don't plan on having tryouts per se, but I will be setting up a clan at some point soon, depending on the interest...

dan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks