What's new

*** Official "HEY ARNOLD! THE MOVIE" Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
My kids are dying to see this movie. And since Hey, Arnold is a show I enjoy watching with them. As I was looking at the review for it. I noticed the movie only runs 72 minutes. That is just under an hour and fifteen minutes. That is really short. Since the review was good and since I promised to take them. I will go. But, for the amount of money it costs to go to the movies. They should be at least 90 minutes. And I don't want to hear the kids can't sit for too long arguement. We are not talking about making the movie another hour. Just 10-15 minutes more.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is now designated the Official Discussion Thread for "Hey Arnold! The Movie". Please, post all comments, links to outside reviews, film and box office discussion items to this thread.
All HTF member film reviews of "Hey Arnold! The Movie" should be posted to this thread.
Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
Crawdaddy

Brian_J

Second Unit
My wife and son saw it yesterday and both hated it. Said it was boring and you're better off just watching the 30min tv show.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks