*** Official "HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME NOT" Review Thread

Discussion in 'Movies' started by DonRoeber, Apr 15, 2003.

1. DonRoeber

DonRoeber Screenwriter

I saw this movie over the weekend. LOTS of fun. It really freaked my fiancee out [​IMG] It's nice to see Audrey Tautou expanding as an actress, even though she does the Amelie thing for the first few minutes of the movie. I have a few minor technical gripes, but other than that, I really recommend this film. I also really dug the soundtrack, but I can't find it available anywhere. [​IMG]

2. Elizabeth S

Elizabeth S Producer

Elizabeth S
    Saw this at the Hawaii International Film Festival last year. LOVED it! Certainly one of those "the less you know going in, the better" type of movies.

3. Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford Moderator

Robert
    This thread is now the Official Review Thread for "He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not". Please post all HTF member reviews in this thread.

Any other comments, links to other reviews, or discussion items will be deleted from this thread without warning!

If you need to discuss those type of issues then I have designated an Official Discussion Thread.

Crawdaddy

4. Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford Moderator

Robert
    I saw this film today and I enjoyed it very much. Audrey Tautou's face just lights up the screen. If she doesn't speak english, I hope she learns it real fast because she could be a really big star in Hollywood. Getting back to the film, it was a interesting film with some script problems but nothing that really took away from enjoyment of the film. Good performances by all in this film.

Crawdaddy