What's new

*** Official HAROLD AND KUMAR GO TO WHITE CASTLE Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Went to see this tonight and was more than entertained. The gag where they starting singing to Wilson Phillips' "Hold On" had me about ready to cry.
Finally, they're moving onto ripping the crappy music of my generation. ;)

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Ah, think of the sequel possibilities!!!
H&K Go to McDonald's
H&K Go to Taco Time
H&K Go to Wal-Mart

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I will probably go see this, based on Ebert and Roeper's recommendation. I liked what Ebert said regarding race and ethnicity.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I thought it might be a good movie to see after partying but it surprised me that it is just not a mindless movie.
I may go check it out.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Sounds like the story of my brother and our mutual subcontinent friend.

Actually, he's Pakistani but I'll see if he wants to go see it.

BTW, love White Castle. :)

chris winters

Second Unit
-the following scene takes place in Eugene, Oregon -

hey kids! what time is it!!??

and the kids all answer in unisen...

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
"Picture the Holocaust, now picture the exact opposite of that." - That Caucasian guy from Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle

It looks like they're already writing for the sequel too.
With the same name as suggested at the end. Above quote is likely a paraphrase, but I was laughing too hard at the time to get it right.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
David Krumholtz said that, who plays one of the Jewish stoners along with Eddie Kaye Thomas. The line above is funnier just because it's a Jew who said it. ;)

Stevan Lay

Second Unit
It probably won't be made at all if they decide on smoking the very paper that the sequel is written on.

Pete-D

Screenwriter
These guys were on Leno tonight (Kal and Cho).

I hope this movie launches them to bigger and better things because they seem like really funny and cool guys, and lets face it, Hollywood could use a bit of a shot in the arm as far as the types of faces we're seeing on screen (so long as they have talent).

Even though he was only briefly in American Pie, I always though Cho's character stood out (the infamous M.I.L.F. guy).

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
John Cho simply fucking rocks. He kicked ass in the short-lived series Off Centre (with American Pie and Harold and Kumar co-star Eddie Kaye Thomas) and in the indie flick Better Luck Tomorrow.

Kal Penn rocked in National Lampoon's Van Wilder, but Malibu's Most Wanted wasn't that great. ;)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is now designated the Official Discussion Thread for "Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle" please, post all comments, links to outside reviews, film and box office discussion items to this thread.

All HTF member film reviews of "Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle" should be posted to the Official Review Thread.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Crawdaddy

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
In a weekend that sees new releases from M. Night Shyamalan and Jonathan Demme, the best release is a pot comedy about White Castle.

Here's my review.

And yeah, the movie's funnier if you smoke before going in. ;)

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
Well I have a ticket to the 9:40 show, but I don't smoke...and I was hoping to hit up a bar beforehand to make up for that fact, but my friends aren't much for drinking.

Can't wait :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks