What's new

*** Official E3 Announcements & Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I hope that's a sign Konami are finally waking up to what their target audience is demanding.

Troy LaMont

Supporting Actor
are the videos for panzer dragoon on Gamespots premium service the same as what is on the Microsoft E3 Presentation? If not is there anywhere else to get them?
Ryan,
Membership for Gamespot is FREE this month. All you have to do is sign up (with a CC of course) and cancel you membership by 5/31 so you won't be billed for the following month.
That's what I did. Loving all the clips! :)
Troy

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Some Gameboy Advance 'Attack of the Clones' screenshots:
Link Removed
I'm not confident about this game. I had a bit of hope, but the shots look incredibly tacky and under detailed. My longing for it being like the Super SNES trilogy looks to have been crushed. Bah...
Dan

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Anyone know which system those pics were for?
Playstation 2 is the system they were for Troy. No word on exclusivity for this one but considering they ported Silent Hill 2 I think there is a good chance you will see this on the X-box as well.

BrianB,

You never said where those Resident Evil Online shots were shown before? I'm curious where they have been shown?

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
You never said where those Resident Evil Online shots were shown before? I'm curious where they have been shown?
Sorry, Romier, misunderstanding by the looks of things. I thought you were saying they were the FIRST EVER shots of RE Online, and they aren't - there were some released in Japan back when the first details on it came out.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Sorry, Romier, misunderstanding by the looks of things. I thought you were saying they were the FIRST EVER shots of RE Online
Thats cool, I was just curious where they were shown before because it looks like a great game and I would have wanted to see those before E3:).

Troy LaMont

Supporting Actor
Is it me or is E3 like crack? (Not that I'd know anything about that... :) ).
So does Dead To Rights look like Max Payne II or what? They don't have a video clips, but from the photos it even looks like some type of bullet time. :crazy:
Troy

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Big Time Sega update:
Panzer Dragoon Orta hands-on and a new movie to boot can be found here:
PDO
House of the Dead 3 Screenshots and Impressions can be found here:
HOD3
Crazy Taxi 3 High Roller Impressions and screens found here:
CT3 High Rollers
Sega GT 2002 Screens, Movies and impressions can be found here:
Sega GT
Gungrave Hands on with screenshots can be found here:
Gungrave

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Even more stuff:
Metroid Prime hands on impressions can be found here along with some new screenshots:
Metroid
Some new Lord of the Rings Two Towers shots (Very impressive!):
LOTR

Kami

Screenwriter
There's some Doom 3 shots here:
http://money.cnn.com/news/specials/e3/
In all my years of gaming, I have never anticipated a title this much. Doom3 is going to be ground breaking, and John Carmack is a GOD.
It's going to be PC only btw. And I guess it'll be good for those of you with HTPC's, because it has Dolby 5.1 support as well. This game will be the sole reason I upgrade my system with a Geforce4.
here is a 3 page report on it: Link Removed
wow wow, just wow!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks