What's new

*** Official DODGEBALL Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Bill Griffith

Supporting Actor
yeah it was almost embarrasing seeing that final "Dance". The that damn song was in my head the rest of the day along with the vision.:frowning:

Bill Griffith

Supporting Actor
yeah it was almost embarrasing seeing that final "Dance". The that damn song was in my head the rest of the day along with the vision.:frowning:

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
The world needs more movies like this one. A genuine laugh riot that makes you want to pee your pants. This is a good diversion. I loved it.

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
The world needs more movies like this one. A genuine laugh riot that makes you want to pee your pants. This is a good diversion. I loved it.

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
Did anyone else notice that the lid of the treasure chest at the end has "Deus Ex Machina" written on it? Good to see a movie that can poke fun at its own stupidity and implausibility. BTW, the lawyer is Ben Stiller's wife in real life. He's a lucky man.

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
Did anyone else notice that the lid of the treasure chest at the end has "Deus Ex Machina" written on it? Good to see a movie that can poke fun at its own stupidity and implausibility. BTW, the lawyer is Ben Stiller's wife in real life. He's a lucky man.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Haha :laugh: :laugh:

I didn't notice that either. Maybe I'll see it again after work tomorrow :)

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Haha :laugh: :laugh:

I didn't notice that either. Maybe I'll see it again after work tomorrow :)

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
I noticed that was on the chest too, but despite hearing the phrase several times, I've never fully grasped what it means, and have never looked it up.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
I noticed that was on the chest too, but despite hearing the phrase several times, I've never fully grasped what it means, and have never looked it up.

Lee Ford

Agent
It's a plot device used in some stories to solve a problem in a plot at a convenient time, such as the treasure chest showing up exactly when it looked like it was all over for the good guys.

Oh, and Jason Bateman's color commentator character was hillarious.

"F#@king Chuck Norris!"

Lee Ford

Agent
It's a plot device used in some stories to solve a problem in a plot at a convenient time, such as the treasure chest showing up exactly when it looked like it was all over for the good guys.

Oh, and Jason Bateman's color commentator character was hillarious.

"F#@king Chuck Norris!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks