What's new

Official Die Another Day Specs (1 Viewer)

TomWoodward

Second Unit
Hey

I've started another topic for this because the specs weren't official before but we've now got our hands on the official region 2 specs for Die Another Day. It will be released on the 2nd May and features 5.1 and DTS ES tracks! There's too many extras to list here so head on over here. The region 1 release will not be until June apparently, so if you want the disc early you better go for the region 2! Oh, and the lucky guy that we sent to this press event got a ride in the ruddy Aston Martin as well! Git!

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
Tom

thanks for the update. So it looks like the r2 will have an exclusive feature documentary.

cheers

:emoji_thumbsup:

Joshua_Y

Screenwriter
**Does Happy Dance!**

WOOHOO! YES! DTS!!

Bummed about R1 not getting the 53min. Doc. :frowning:

Robert Spalding

Second Unit
Wow, MGM doing DTS. Is that a first? I assume it's not. I can't believe Madonna got a Golden Globe nomination for that song, ugh!

Lance R

Grip
Maybe Region 1 will get the Girls of James Bond (special that aired on AMC around when Die Another Day was coming out in the theater) as an exclusive feature.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks