What's new

***Official Custom Cover Thread *** (1 Viewer)

Mike Graham

Supporting Actor
I hope someone someday gets around to making a custom cover for K-PAX that features the actual movie poster art. The one used on the DVD is atrocious! Kevin Spacey looks completely CGI, while the entire cover is diffused with this yellow lighting, that makes you really wish for the beautiful blue of the movie poster art. Check it out at http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...1.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Matt DeVillier

Supporting Actor
Is there a V, the mini series cover? I might pick this up soon and would like to get rid of that crappy snapper case.
there is one on my site =)

also, I know HTF gets a _bit_ more traffic, but I do have forums set up on my site specifically for requesting covers, so give that a try too

-Matt

Ryan L B

Supporting Actor
can somebody please email me a t2 ue custum cover using the old 1991 vhs cover. it has the full shot of arnold on the bike. Just include special features on the side . since i hardly look at emais, can you post here if anybody has one3.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks