What's new

*** Official COLD CREEK MANOR Review Thread (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is now the Official Review Thread for "Cold Creek Manor". Please post all HTF member reviews in this thread.

Any other comments, links to other reviews, or discussion items will be deleted from this thread without warning!

If you need to discuss those type of issues then I have designated an Official Discussion Thread.

Crawdaddy

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
well i just watched the dvd and i can see why no one has reviewd this movie here it was just awful.

the scene with the snakes in the house made quaid look like a sissiy running around the house from snakes that are barely even moving.

and stone looks like she forgot to act.
everything was so over the top for her here.

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
Yeah! I wasn't the only one that didn't like this movie!
Can't believe I paid to see this in the theater.

It's a shame, the trailer was excellent!
It was the second worst movie I saw in a theater in 2003.

Marcus Parham

Auditioning
I'll give it two thumbs down, but it really deserves three thumbs down.
I'll get another one :thumbsdown:

Thank you symbols box!!!

Mitch Stevens

Supporting Actor
I had heard noting but bad things about this movie, from a cousin of mine who saw it when it was in theaters. She told me that even though the trailer makes it look like it's a horror film, it was actually just a drama/suspense type of movie, and that it was REALLY bad.

Then a cousin from out of state called me and told me this was one of the worst movies ever.

So, I had pretty low expectations seeing this movie on DVD. I was actually BLOWN AWAY by how great this movie was. I don't understand all of the negative things that have been said about it. I loved every minute of it, and didn't want it to end.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Truly a really boring movie. Shame as there were certainly interesting characters in it but the story never really explored them.

Adrian D

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adrian
It was one of the worst movies I've seen in a long time. I wish I had those 2 hours back.

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
Shmegging horrible. :thumbsdown: The trailers led me to expect some sort of supernatural events were going to be happening. Then when I saw that house that looked like the one in Burnt Offerings, I was getting psyched. Then,,,,,,,nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks