What's new

*** Official CATWOMAN Review Thread (1 Viewer)

Adam Portrais

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adam Portrais
Saw Catwoman tonight and it SUCKED! I'm pretty tired so I'll just give my stars and the full review will soon follow (so...much...crap....to...sift through...must...sleep).

So here ya go: :star: out of :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is now the Official Review Thread for "Catwoman". Please post all HTF member reviews in this thread.

Any other comments, links to other reviews, or discussion items will be deleted from this thread without warning!

If you need to discuss those type of issues then I have designated an Official Discussion Thread.

Crawdaddy

Travis W.

Second Unit
Yeah well...it sucked...not much more to say about it.

I actually felt something I've never felt in a movie before: embarrassment. I was embarrassed to have seen this piece of trash, yet I can't stop complaining about it, it's just so easy :D.

No :star: out of :star: :star: :star: :star:

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian
Batman & Robin... Superman IV... LXG... All is forgiven!

Everything from the editing, to the dialogue, to the acting, to the special effects sucks in this colossal waste of time. Even the freaking makeup ("The Merovingian" looked plastic) is dreadful. I could say more about what I hated, but Pitof's "Look at me, I'm stylish!" directing has rendered me numb. The only thing in this movie that I liked were the cats. But not the big fat CG cat whose bad breath revived Halle Berry. That cat looked like crap.

I give Catwoman an F (or zero stars in the star-rating system).

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Beyond Terrible.

This now makes only the third movie in my entire life I have got up and walked out of.

Therefore, I can only give it an incomplete review.

(and this is from someone who sat all the way through "Battlefield Earth")

This movie mocked everything I believe about good filmmaking. It's terribly acted.. the script is non-sensical, and it basically destroys the character.

Shame on you, Halle. I figured at least there would be some good moments of Halle in the catsuit.. but that's so dulled by the lifeless dialogue and terrible (and I mean terrible) special effects that this movie should only be seen with fellows who are willing to do a MST3k.

I guess what makes this even more depressing is that more people are offering reviews on this terrible film (and seemingly have seen it) then a good film showing this weekend (Bourne Supremacy)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I thought I was prepared for the suckitude that this movie would wrought, but I so wrong in that assessment.

Holy mother of Murgatroyd, this movie was rancid. It was so bad that I didn't even mind the 2 babies who cried throughout the movie.

I give it 1/2 star, or a grade of D-.

Diallo B

Screenwriter
this movie was pretty bad. luckily i did not pay to see it. however, i have seen worse this year. (i.e. the punisher, which i walked out of) perhaps i did not walk out of this one because my expectations were already so low.

i did like it stylistically though. but it sucked really bad. and the cgi was absolutely terrible.

i also cannot believe that she got paid 14 million for this.

i give it 1.5 out of 4 stars. pretty damn awful. lol, at pat.

it will be a good camp movie in about 5 years though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks