What's new

Official "Buy Bob an SVS" Thread (1 Viewer)

Mike Sloan

Second Unit
Ya...I have been messing with him and he really starts to loose it. Whats funny is that I did a little behind the scenes research and any thread that mentions HSU...he will eventually chime in...with some out of context reference to how good the TN1220's are.... I was told from many members here and over at AVS that he is a "thread stalker" and eventually it will get ugly. I guess his fights with Tom V.(SVS) have been legendary..one sided, however. I think he was banned from this forum...but is here again under a new screen name. I think he is Bob_A over here. His most recent PM to me is below and it is regarding a small problem I was having with my HSU VTF3...does this sound like the Bob you all know?:
Mike
Have you ever thought of visiting a psychiatrist or something? Looking at your most recent responses, I think you really need to get some help. As people get older, they sometimes get more irrational and angry at the world.
I don't know how many times I have to explain this to you, but here is what is clear:
1) You own the VTF-3 and SVS. Duh. I'm sure Tom V at SVS does also.
2) You have been inconsistent with your public VS. private responses. I have seen you post at HTF about how the "20-39PC+ is better for HT and music than VTF-3", and yet in private you say the VTF-3 is more musical with more punch (and when you get pressed at AVS, you say something in between).
3) You seem to refuse to listen to any rational solutions to your problem, such as reducing the sensitivity of the VTF-3 amp or getting the new and higher quality 500 watt amp.
Anyway, in conclusion, if a freaking subwoofer can get you to act like a petulant child, I think it's time to reconsider your priorities in life. Just a thought
I guess I should never voice any problems with an HSU product...has he ever jumped in to save SVS from the "evil" consumer?

Russell _T

Supporting Actor
That sounds like the older Bob from several years ago. The newer gentler Bob has gotten less confrontational, but no less insidious. BTW, as far as I know, he doesn't own a sub of any make except maybe the built in ones in the DT's he supposedly owns.

John Kotches

Senior HTF Member
Russ,
We all know that all he needs is his DTs, and no SPL meter. God forbid he should actually measure something.
Regards,

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
I Think I saw BOB run across the road the other day. I was on my way to work early in the morning. I admit it did scare me and it was dark. I would bet it was BOB though! Sure looked like him.
:crazy:

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Don't tell on me but I did try to hit him. Yes he can move fast to the right and fast to the left. But what most don't know is that > BOB can jump high to. He is one tricky dude. I totaled my car over the whole ordeal. :frowning:

Henry_W

Stunt Coordinator
The same Bob - and he shows up all over the place. I am with you Sloan - I have gotten into several electronic word battles with Bob. It is amazingly sophomoric the thrill I get during the confrontations.

The really cool part is that he doesn't realize the bait you are using, nor that you are making 'fun' of him. I have often thought that life would be much simpler if we weren't hampered by intelligence...

Mike Sloan

Second Unit
Steve...where is the review on the giant black box from SVS....I need to hear...give a link or I'll sick Bob on you!

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Ernest Yee> $$75 bones? In the last two years I have sold 6 weeks of vacation time trying to appease my wife on the sub Bing I have been on. I work darn hard for my $$. Just ask any Frito vendor. Next year it's back to 5 weeks off a year for the WAF does not improve with me selling them. :frowning: I think you will be a convert anyway because you know you want one and for good reason. You just need to make the sacrifice and ante up?;)
>
Mike> No PB2+ as of today. It should ship soon though? Next few days? I had a little joke planed for you and Tom V was going to help me out with it. We just never got around to doing it. I didn't follow through. Do I have your interest? Very funny stuff here I'm talking about. You would have gotten a big laugh. It feeds into how we play around kidding each other about who will have the most SPL capability....
>
I think BOB went on up to Canada. I herd they were having some problems on the Border so I figured he was in the mix some way, shape or form. :crazy:

Mike Sloan

Second Unit
Steve...You have to tell me what you and Tom are up to...I am pretty gullible! Tell TV to quit goofing off and send you that PB2+....I can't stand it!

Ernest Yee

Supporting Actor
Steve - yeah you're probably right.. I'm trying to get out of debt first so I was banking on getting one used or your $75! :D
But if I still don't have one by the time I'm back in the black, I'll be ordering one pronto!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks