*** Official BIRTH Review Thread

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dave Hackman, Nov 7, 2004.

1. Dave Hackman

Dave Hackman Stunt Coordinator

What a horrible movie. Story is uneventful, acting is barely acceptable and the whole thing is totally unbelievable. I knew I was in trouble during the opening scene when you see Anna’s (Nicole Kidman) husband jogging down the middle of the road with what appears to be a shoestring just flapping in the wind. He collapses and I guess dies for whatever reason. Ten years later she is about to marry her boyfriend and a little boy shows up at their apartment claiming to be Sean her late dead husband. The rest is stupid as the boy confronts the boyfriend and convinces Nicole the he is who he claims to be. The ending is absolutely awful.

I just hate this movie. Nicole is a beautiful woman, but she is unable to pick decent roles for herself. Someone needs to help her please. The kissing scene with her and the ten year old is disturbing, and much worse then the boring bathtub scene.

Her character was so freaking stupid, hardly asked any questions, which would have helped clarify the boys real identity and she just seemed out of it all the way to the end.

F

2. Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford Moderator

Robert
    This thread is now the Official Review Thread for "Birth". Please post all HTF member reviews in this thread.

Any other comments, links to other reviews, or discussion items will be deleted from this thread without warning!

If you need to discuss those type of issues then I have designated an Official Discussion Thread.

Crawdaddy