What's new

***Official Big Brother 3 Thread*** (1 Viewer)

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
Did anyone else think today's show was boring? For me, the most interesting segment was the one about the BB2 guests and what they are up to now. I was hoping to find more entertainment by signing up for the Internet feed, but am having troubles with Real. They seem to have charged me for the transaction, but I haven't been given any info on how to logon and watch. Can anyone direct me to a login page? And has anyone had success watching the feed with Mac OS X and the new RealOne player? Thanks,

Pieter

Paul Jenkins

Supporting Actor
yeah, today's show was a bit boring, even the eviction seemed a bit boring. but, if i recall, bb2's first couple of evictions were the same way. not having the internet feed, i get most of the watching throw the show, and it takes awhile before you figure out who to 'root' for :)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This is a marathon, not a race. I didn't even watch the first couple of weeks of BB2, and I don't feel like I missed too much because the houseguests started to really jelled into their alliances after the "dead wood" has been jettisoned early, and when the lines are truly drawn, the show gets more entertaining to watch. I've quit reading the live feed updates for now because it's all too confusing to keep up with such a large cast of characters, so I'll check into the live feed updates next month when it's down to around 7-8 houseguests, that's when the overt manuevering kicks in as people line up their true alliances and really have to focus on tag-teaming for HoH honors to run the game, else get picked off one by one.

When Julie Chen turned sideways, I thought she disappeared! She needs a few more pounds on her (maybe food challenge for the BB3 host is in order).

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Not too much, just a recap of how things have played out with the nominations by Lisa, and the POV being used to save Marcellus. They should the diary room votes of 8 of the houseguests (tied 4-4, didn't show Roddy's vote, but it was for Lori). They showed some footage of catching up with BB2 houseguests: Kent, Hardy, Autumn, and Nicole.

Kent is organizing a cruise trip with 3 other BB2ers (Autumn, Bunkie, and Sherry - I think) for this November. He still gets lots of emails and requests for autographs.

Autumn is still with her boyfriend (the tall skinny dude), and is trying to make it as a singer, and sings in a band, had a eating disorder, lost lots of weight, but is now under control with her eating habits.

Hardy still lives in Miami, did some commercials, even a couple with Shannon, they are on better terms now, did some modelling as well, is single and looking.

Nicole has a weekend radio DJ gig in Atlanta, she and Jeff (hubby) are very much still in love, they took a trip after BB2 ended.

The rest of the show focused on talking with Amy and Lori for a bit, and showing the voting (Josh did keep his word to Lori and voted to boot Amy).

They did show a montage of all of the mini-alliances forming and scheming (the gang of 6: Lisa/Chiara/Tonya vs. Josh/Eric/Roddy - they are scheming for when there are 7 people left and the guys need to get rid of one of the 3 girls at that point so the guys have a majority through the rest of the game - that's how far ahead these guys think, even though HoH is what will determine how well those plans will go down as planned, plus the POV will throw the plans off even more).

That's all I can recall in the 1st half.

Paul Jenkins

Supporting Actor
with Marcellas getting HOH, one of the 6 is gone unless he is completely stupid with his nominations...
If I were him, I'd put up Josh and Lisa. If anyone vetos any of them, I'd put up Tonya. One of the 6 goes down, and the power shifts greatly in the house and will make for a better show :)

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
If I were him, I'd put up Josh and Lisa. If anyone vetos any of them, I'd put up Tonya. One of the 6 goes down, and the power shifts greatly in the house and will make for a better show
I'd work on getting Roddy out. He is the strongest member of the core four (Roddy, Eric, Chiara, Lisa). Josh and Tonya are the weakest of the (current) larger six. If I couldn't get Roddy I'd say any of the rest of the six can go, but I'd really go after the core four.
But get this...one of Tonya's implants has sprung a leak! :crazy:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
It was smart to break up the gang of 6 in this fashion. And I'm pretty sure I know who's going out next, regardless of a POV competition. :) But you just never know... because Roddy or Eric might win the POV and save Josh - don't know why - and put up Jason or Gerry - wouldn't that be a trip. Otherwise, I think Josh is a goner. If Tonya has just an infection, it may be treatable inside the house, but it also might make her unpleasant from the pain/ailment.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
7/20/02 show:
I almost upchucked when Josh used the phrase "Fat Bastard Gerry" and later, called both Marcellus and Gerry "bitches". Josh is not coming across as America's Sweetheart for BB3, is he? :)
I have to wonder how much of the Roddy/Chiara hook-up will turn up to have lasting power, and will it fracture the gang of 6 further if either Josh or one of the other goes next Thursday.
I think Marcellus will put up (depending on who win POV and uses it) Lisa or Roddy (whoever doesn't win POV between them) if it comes to that. If the one of the "normal people" win POV, they wouldn't use it, and Josh would be toast (especially if it comes to a tie, then Marcellus would boot Josh). I think Marcellus screwed up by being so direct in nomination speech to Josh (but that's Marcellus' "queen" nature betraying him). Especially with POV in play, one of the gang of 6 might be willing to fall on the sword for Josh (only Roddy might at this point because he still stays in play because he can't be nominated if he wins POV).
Either way, whoever is Marcellus' 2nd choice in ousting one of the gang of 6 in the event Josh is saved will get the boot because he has the votes (Gerry, Amy, Jason, Danielle, and Marcellus) to get the job done.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Danielle
has won the power of veto and is lobbying very hard for Marcellas to put Gerry up for nom if she uses the veto. He acts like it is a possibility, but it seems he knows better.

Roddy
is working Marcellas hard to convince him that the real threats are just about everybody other than the gang of six
, but he's not buying it.

The producers have allowed Josh to eat real food instead of peanut butter despite his cheating, which is damned stupid.

Randy B A

Supporting Actor
how do you remove those dam spoiler covers? I missed the show on saturday and i need to know what is going on.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
The spoiler tags here can have items that won't appear on the show for days later. Some things I have posted here may not show up until Wednesday, if at all. So don't think that because you missed a show that the spoiler tags won't give anything away.
Here are some non-spoiler items, as they aren't from the show or internet feeds.
Sources say Tonya worked in a topless club selling shooters, wants to be in Playboy (and will get yet another boob job and a tummy tuck for it), and her divorce is not through yet and she may need to be in court in August. Link Removed
Chiara is on bail from a DUI (and driving without a license) and is due in court on September 3. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/doc_o_day/doc_o_day.shtml
The show goes until early October...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks