What's new

***Official Big Brother 3 Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I don't know how they'll be able to top BB2. Everyone will be on the lookout for the "Will" persona and boot that person out ASAP. But I'll be watching it to see if there's enough interesting personalities in the house, and will be reading the online daily (minute-by-minute) updates as well.

Only one old fart in the mix, a couple of 30+ females and males, the rest being under 30. Lisa looks to be the hottie, but Amy and Tonya are sort of cute, though Amy's profile turns me off completely (she'll be the bitchy one), while Tonya might be the opposite of Amy personality-wise (and the Sherrie wannabe). Lori sounds like another Nicole-wannabe (she's going to be stirring up dissension). Danielle is the only married houseguest.

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I can't wait. It's too hard to tell what the people will be like from their Bios. I hope there isn't a blatant "Will" in this group as he'll be booted too quickly.

I wonder if the producers of the U.S. version of BB3 might follow the Dutch and English version by splitting the house into a rich side and a poor side?
See here for more info
Link Removed
IMHO the divide has caused some great drama and has stopped certain housemates from 'drifting away'

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I think they should try to get a female "Will" and a male "Will" so we can see two evil people in the same house. Or maybe they should fill the house with "Will"s and we can just watch them backstab eachother over and over again.

Or maybe they could just fill it with strippers. Either way I'm happy.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Just a reminder that Big Brother will premiere tomorrow (Wednesday at 9 p.m. EST on CBS) and will also have shows on Thursday and Saturday at 8 p.m. EST on a weekly basis.

In case I was unclear, it'll be on 3 nights a week at the time listed above (not just 2 nights).

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
From Lisa's profile:
She seems like a complete airhead, pointing out several times that she's not "booksmart" but "streetsmart". IOW, she doesn't know much, but has lots of opinions and gets by on her looks? :laugh:
/Mike

PaulBoud

Agent
It looks like it will be in HI DEF!!!! woohoo! It should look sweet if it is. I figured Survivor would have been last time, but alas, not so. If this is true, I'm sure Survivor will be HD next time too.

Greg Haynes

Supporting Actor
Should be a good show this time around. Will was great last year. I hated him so much when I first saw him, but he later grew on me and I wanted him to win so bad. Does anybody know how Will is doing? Did he ever hook up with Shannon? Also, I heard that Krista broke off the engagement with Boogie. I knew that wasn't going to last.

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Saw Shannon as a spokeschick for some EZ credit used car thing on TV..and Krista is suing CBS for the throat to knife incident with the Jersey Psycho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks