What's new

***Official 21st Annual HTF October Scary Movie Challenge 2020*** (1 Viewer)

Jeff Flugel

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Flugel

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
I believe Tales from the Hood 3 was on SyFy last weekend. They're probably repeating it sometime this week.
I rented it; don't even bother. Doesn't TOUCH the original, nor did the sequel, which is a classic in its own right. If you don't own it, you gotta get Scream Factory's Collector's Edition Blu-ray (if you're a fan).

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Not wanting to be left out, I too am watching IT 2017!

039 10/18 Hellraiser Revelations (2011) 2/5 A couple of bros head to Tijuana for a donkey show and end up with the puzzle box. The problem with this one is that, if we’re being honest, there wasn’t a real good Hellraiser after the second one. Clearly just having Pinhead showing up isn't enough. They really try everything in this one to make Pinhead relevant. So there’s a little bit of found footage and a little bit of whatever and hats off to them for piling in some gore but the whole thing is just dull and annoying.

040 10/19 Dr. Terror’s House of Horrors (1965) 4/5 I think this is the first of the Amicus anthologies and they really hit it out of the park. Some gentlemen are sharing a train car and one of them is doing their tarot readings as a set up for the stories. All of the stories are different as opposed to being of a theme and all of them are well done. It's always great to see Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing together, and this one has Lee as the prissy sceptic and Cushing as the weird Dr. Terror and both seem to be having fun. Throw in Donald Sutherland and this one is a solid anthology.

041 10/19 The Devil (1981) 3.5/5 A woman has been wronged and now her vengeance is manifesting in the dreaded “Tame Head Curse”! Coming from Taiwan, plot wise it’s no great shakes with most of it dealing with a confidence man, but boy, do they pile on some legit gross gore. The curses manifest as boils and the victims puking out bugs and snakes. So while it is a better than decent horror film, it’s one hell of a gore film hence my 3.5.

042 10/19 It Chapter 1 (2017) 4/5 When this was first announced I was interested. Then I saw that promo pic of the clown and lost all interest. Modern horror always over does it (see ANABELLE, the doll no one would ever purchase), and the clown design in this one is just dumb. So maybe it was low expectations but I really liked this. The kids were great, the pace was great with something always happening and pushing the plot forward. The clown is still dumb, there’s no way a kid would ever approach “normal” looking Pennywise, but it is an effective design when things need to get freaky. All of it added up to being a bunch of spooky fun and I look forward to chapter 2.

Last edited:

sleroi

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gavin Kopp
10/19

21 & 22 Childs Play 2 (1990) - ****
Childs Play 3 (1991) - ***

Childs Play 2 keeps it simple but adds a lot more Chucky. A little mystery, suspense and a few cheesy kills all leading to a terrific final act in the Good Guys production facility loaded with gags, each one topping the previous. This movie is just a lot of fun.

Childs Play 3 keeps the same formula but Andy is now a teenager at a military academy so the lead up to the final act includes romance and power struggles. The finale takes place at a traveling amusement park that just happened to set up right by where the academys war games are taking place. If you can get past that obvious contrivance the ending is still fun. Just not quite as much as part 2, and its a little derivative.

23. Meatball Machine: Kodoku (2017) - first time viewing - **

The first five minutes of the first film included buzz saws, split skulls, and gallons of blood. The first 30 minutes of this film contains zero blood and guts. We just watch a 50 year old man learn he has terminal cancer and then meet a young shy girl. Then a giant dome falls over a portion of the city creating an arena and we get 30 minutes of generic gore with gags rehashed from the first film as cancer man becomes a cyborg.

Finally an hour in it gets interesting as cancer borg learns to control his parasite and joins a group of human monster hunters (wich includes a Jackie Chan impersonator) to defeat a group of stripper borgs complete with machine gun breast lasers. And then it gets weird.

Skip the first hour and its actually a pretty good movie. Oh, and its really really bloody.

HawksFord

Premium
Real Name
Maurice
13. The Mad Doctor of Market Street (1942) NEW – We dipped back into the Universal horror collection for this odd film that really doesn’t have much horror. Lionel Atwill is the doctor experimenting with suspended animation. The film jumps wildly from one location and genre to another. It starts as horror, moves to adventure and then to comedy before winding its way back to horror. Worth watching once, but I suspect we’ll skip it the next time we pull this set off the shelf.

:emoji_skull: :emoji_skull:

Jeff Flugel

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Flugel
Madhouse (1974) ***

Vincent Price's swan song to AIP has him playing a horror actor who is released from a madhouse and returning to his famous role of Dr. Death. For the most part this is a fun horror movie, although there were apparently many issues during and after the production. Price turns in an excellent performance and it was fun seeing Peter Cushing and Robert Quarry as well. The biggest problem with this film is that every death is shown as a mystery but it's so easy to figure out what's going on and why.

I enjoyed this one too when I watched it a few years ago. My main issue with it is it seemed to be quite choppy, like it was stitched together in the editing room without quite enough coverage for it all to make sense, which fits with what you mention of the behind-the-scenes troubles. Also, the ending, while admittedly striking, comes out of left field and is a bit "out there."

That said, Vincent Price's make-up job as Dr. Death is simple but pretty damn cool.

1603193106550.jpeg

John Stell

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Stell
Rating - Out of a possible 4
skull.gif

096) 10/19/2020 The Phantom of the Opera (1943)
skull.gif
skull.gif
skull.gif

Claude Rains plays title fiend in Universal's color remake of the Lon Chaney classic. Beautiful-looking with attractive cast, this is more musical romance than bone-chilling horror. But it's technically well-made. Still, the only time I ever pull this off the shelf is if I'm going through the Universal horrors or doing something like this.

097) 10/19/2020 Revenge of the Zombies (1943)
skull.gif
skull.gif

John Carradine is Nazi scientist who's just turned his own wife into a zombie. Her brother comes to island lab to investigate, bringing Mantan Moreland. Has some nice atmosphere and Carradine plays it straight. But there's nothing new here.

098) 10/20/2020 Son of Dracula (1943)
skull.gif
skull.gif
skull.gif

Lon Chaney, Jr. is OK as the legendary vampire, but it's the clever script and atmospheric direction that make this a winner. Femme fatale has diabolical plan involving Count Dracula and her inherited Louisiana manor. Unique vampire film with several twists on the familiar story.

099) 10/20/2020 The Return of the Vampire (1943)
skull.gif
skull.gif
1/2

Bela Lugosi plays fanged fiend who plots revenge against those who killed him during WWI. Lugosi is good as are the sets and atmospherics. But the story is standard and even kind of hokey. Werewolf henchman is horribly misused.

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
I enjoyed this one too when I watched it a few years ago. My main issue with it is it seemed to be quite choppy, like it was stitched together in the editing room without quite enough coverage for it all to make sense, which fits with what you mention of the behind-the-scenes troubles. Also, the ending, while admittedly striking, comes out of left field and is a bit "out there."

That said, Vincent Price's make-up job as Dr. Death is simple but pretty damn cool.

View attachment 80458

The make-up does look terrific. It seems AIP and Amicus were fighting during the production and the featurette on the disc says that there were three different edits during post-production. The double spear death looks really choppy and I was curious if some gore was cut out. Apparently Price was also mad at AIP and Cushing was mad at Amicus so it seems like it wasn't the happiest of shoots.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
039 10/18 Hellraiser Revelations (2011) 2/5 A couple of bros head to Tijuana for a donkey show and end up with the puzzle box. The problem with this one is that, if we’re being honest, there wasn’t a real good Hellraiser after the second one. Clearly just having Pinhead showing up isn't enough. They really try everything in this one to make Pinhead relevant. So there’s a little bit of found footage and a little bit of whatever and hats off to them for piling in some gore but the whole thing is just dull and annoying.
I think they just kept churning them out so they retain the film rights. I believe I read somewhere that if too many years (seven?) passed without a film released, then they lose the rights and they've been trying to get a reboot of the original off the ground.

I've seen them all and agree that none of them are very good, but have still enjoyed them for at least one watch. I believe this one only cost $300k to make, but I recall being pleasantly surprised when I viewed it, even without Doug Bradley as Pinhead.

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
First Time Viewing

1603210975155.png

28. The Golem :emoji_star: :emoji_star: :emoji_star: :emoji_star:

OK where to start, notes on the presentation, I have vivid childhood memories I've looking at issues of Famous Monsters from Filmland and seeing grainy pictures of early German Expressionism Horror. The only issue with most of these is that these early silence films while public domain, when mostly bad copies available to the public. Most television stations would not present a silent film in the early 70s or 80s, most of that did not happen until TCM or American Movie Classics when it first came out.

Luckily for us; film historians, archivists, and film preservationists came to the forefront to champion these films and give them the proper restorations and presentation that they deserved. And this current iteration from Friedrich-Wilhelm-Murnau-Stiftung. As presented by Kino is a complete and total revelation there are shots that are so clear it looks like it could have been filmed last year the color filters are not overblown as to remove much needed information there are four separate soundtracks including a wonderful commentary by Tim Lucas.

Originally intended as a prequel to the 1915 original, this is the only surviving film of the trilogy; yet the story itself stands alone as a precursor to Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein. An influence can be seen in the Universal films that would show up 11 years later. Lensed by the great Karl Freund, the sets that UFA utilized for the film are massive. Listening to the commentary they actually built an entire ghetto in studio to film.

After all these years I was finally able to sit and watch the film possibly the best presentation since its initial release, sadly that film in it's original presentation no longer exist, but this reconstruction is as close as it can possibly get utilizing "b" roll footage only as a last resort. The tinting is used effectively, very effectively. How good was it, I watched it twice, in a single sitting; once normal and once with the commentary. And then proceeded to go through the special features for more information. If you are a fan of early horror and don't have a copy, I highly recommend it.

next....

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
OCTOBER 19:

20) Crawl* (2019) (iTunes 4K Streaming) 2/5 stars -
I really hate it when a film's basic premise is just so incorrect. In this case, that alligators would be hunting people in flooded homes and streets while a major hurricane is raging. Uh, no. While the production values are great, and we get good performances from Barry Pepper and Kaya Scodelario, there is just so much groan-worthy and incredulous stuff happening in Crawl that it falls flat on its face for the most part. At least it was relatively short at 88 minutes.

21) Ghost Story (1981) (iTunes HD Streaming) 3/5 stars - There's some effectively creepy stuff here, and Alice Krige as the titular "ghost" is very good indeed. The Chowder Society actors, however, play more like they're in a TV movie. Fred Astaire, I'm sorry, can't act worth a damn, and the other three members, played by Douglas Fairbanks, Jr., Melvyn Douglas, and John Houseman, are also fairly generic and forgettable. Craig Wasson does his best in a dual role, but the book it's based on is far better than this, and the story deserved a more interesting treatment IMO.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
031398306870f.jpg

Title: Midsommar

Year:
Director: Ari Aster
Writer: Ari Aster (Writer)
Rating: Rated R : Disturbing Ritualistic Violence and Grisly Images, Strong Sexual Content, Graphic Nudity, Drug Use and Language
Length: 147 Min.
Video: Widescreen 2.20:1
Audio: English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1
Subtitles:

Stars:

Florence Pugh as Dani
Jack Reynor as Christian
Vilhelm Blomgren as Pelle
William Jackson Harper as Josh
Will Poulter as Mark
Ellora Torchia as Connie

Plot:
Dani and Christian are a young American couple with a relationship on the brink of falling apart. But after a family tragedy keeps them together, a grieving Dani invites herself to join Christian and his friends on a trip to a once-in-a-lifetime midsummer festival in a remote Swedish village. What begins as a carefree summer holiday in a land of eternal sunlight takes a sinister turn when the insular villagers invite their guests to partake in festivities that render the pastoral paradise increasingly unnerving and viscerally disturbing. From the visionary mind of Ari Aster comes a dread-soaked cinematic fairytale where a world of darkness unfolds in broad daylight.

Extras:
Scene Access
Bonus Trailers
Featurettes
Digital Copy

My Thoughts:
This one caught me off guard. First thing I noticed is it was almost 2 and a half hours long. Not that it felt that long the film seemed to fly by. It is a slow moving film which usually I don't like but it works for this one. As for the characters the only one I really liked was Dani. Definitely a different kind of horror that keeps your intrest through-out. I must say this one surprised me. As I never really seen anything like it before.

My Rating:
Out of a Possible 5
:emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U- 4k UHD
B - Blu Ray Viewing
D - DVD Viewing
S - Streaming

Bold/Red = Denotes first ever viewing

Rating - Out of a possible 5 :emoji_skull_crossbones:

Night of the Demon - D - : :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones:
Nightmare Cinema - D -:emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:1/2
Invisible Man - U - :emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:
Lighthouse - S - :emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:1/2
Vampires vs The Bronx - S - :emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:1/2
The Lost Boys - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:
The Amityville Horror - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:

Fantasy Island - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:1/2
Jeepers Creepers 2 - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:
Don't Knock Twice - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: 1/2
The Dead Don't Die - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones:
Mostly Ghostly: Have You Met My Ghoulfriend - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:1/2
Damned By Dawn - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: 1/2
Christine - U - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones:
Good Boy - S - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: 1/2
Resicent Evil: Damnation - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:1/2
Hocus Pocus - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:1/2
It - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones:
It: Chapter 2 - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones:
Pet Sematary (1989) - U - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones:
Pet Sematary (2019) - U - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: 1/2
Pet Sematary 2 - D - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: 1/2
Walled In - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones:
Billy the Kid vs. Dracula - S - :emoji_skull_crossbones: 1/2
Tales from the Hood - D - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones:
Tales from the Hood 2 - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:1/2
Midsommar - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones:

Total Watched: 27

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
I need more sleep... I posted yesterday about The Mummy's Curse being the 3rd, and last, sequel to The Mummy's Hand when that's actually The Mummy's Ghost! I got the plot points correct but posted about the wrong film. I watched The Mummy's Curse yesterday morning before leaving for work and had it fresh on my mind. It *should* start yesterday's viewings but since I messed up the sequence I'll post about The Mummy's Ghost instead... whew!

1603220655838.png

The second of three sequels to The Mummy's Hand finds Andoheb, back in Egypt, informing Yousef Bey that Kharis still lives and Bey's mission is to retrieve Kharis and the body of Ananka to return them to their rightful resting place in Egypt. In Mapleton, Professor Norman has deciphered the message about brewing nine tana leaves during the full moon and decides to do just that, accidentally calling Kharis to his house where Kharis promptly chokes him to death. Later, Yousef Bey lags behind a tour group at the museum who's viewing the mummy of Ananka. Yousef hides and emerges after closing as Kharis breaks into the museum. Kharis attempts to touch the mummified body, but it disintegrates under the wrapping as his hand approaches. Yousef Bey realizes that Ananka's soul has been reincarnated, later finding it was into the body of Amina. Kharis is enraged and goes on a rampage, killing several guards. Eventually Kharks gets Amina, she begins to age, and he carries her off into the swamps only to sink in a pool of quicksand.

And *that's* why they were able to be dredged up in the next, and final film of the group, The Mummy's Curse. Confused? Me too!!

Now that we're somewhat back on track... here's the rest of yesterday's viewings:

1603221258496.png

It doesn't have really good reviews but I thought it was a really fun and slightly different vampire film. Marie, a vampire, really likes the bad guys so she typically hunts one down, has her way and her fill before properly disposing of the body. That's normally a shotgun blast to the head so it looks like a murder instead of a vampire killing. The snag is she's interrupted in one feeding by a cop who's been watching a mob boss, Sal, she just killed causing her to *not* properly dispose of the body. She develops a relationship with the copy who was watching Sal. Meanwhile, Sal wakes up in the morgue very confused and very thirsty. He begins to create an organized crime family of vampires while Marie and her cop lover hunt him. It's a different kind of stake out...

1603221652460.png

A third version of the story. Not as good as the original or the 1978 remake but worthy of a viewing. This time it's a family whose dad is a chemist checking on possible chemical leaks and contamination at a military base. The only thing is, the base is being slowly taken over by aliens. After several close calls, our heroine and her new boyfriend manage to escape for a fairly implausible, but exciting, conclusion. IMHO it's vastly superior to the The Invasion (2007) which turns it into an alien virus infection story.

1603222006719.png

Everyone kept talking about it and I'd watched all of the sequels so why not? After all, it's one of my all time favorite films. I fell in love with Evelyn Ankers the first time I saw this one. It's very atmospheric with superb sets. The foggy forest set took up an entire sound stage and the depth shows on screen. It's perfectly cast and extremely well done.

1603222175313.png

I had the set out so might as well watch the rest of the films I'd not yet watched this year. This was Universal's first werewolf film and is considered to be the first mainstream werewolf film. It's not bad but still rather mundane and full of library music (at least that's what I hear). It wasn't the hit Universal hoped for. Still, it invented much of the werewolf lore we all know: That one becomes a werewolf after being bitten by one, that one changes into a werewolf under the full moon, and that werewolves are a wolf/man hybrid. Warner Oland (Charlie Chan) co-stars (and it's odd to see him in a non Chan role as that's where I know him best). I've read Boris Karloff was initially slated to play the werewolf role and Bela Lugosi was to have the role played by Warner Oland. That would have been interesting to see.

I'm still puzzled over just how I got the mummy films so mixed up - likely because they're all so very similar with lots of repeating material. Oh well... better luck next time, eh? :D

whacky blacky

Second Unit
Real Name
shawn blackman
48. Dreamkatcher (2020). FTV. Streamed. 2/5. A boy suffering from nightmares gets a dreamcatcher but it turns out to be an evil kind which is a dreamkatcher (I knew right away he was in for a bad spell). This one had potential but never really takes off. You do get to see a 10 year old chasing everyone with an axe for half the movie.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
OCTOBER 20:

22) The Curse of the Werewolf* (1961) (Blu-ray Disc) 3.5/5 stars -
Another Hammer that I've never seen before, this film is a different angle on the werewolf legend, and an interesting one. It takes a while to get going and is into the last third of the film before the werewolf actually shows up, but the cast is great and it does have that Hammer feel. The Shout Factory Blu-ray looks marvelous!

23) Dark: S3.E8 - The Paradise* (2020) (Netflix 4K Streaming) 4/5 stars - Did they wrap it all up? Sort of. This is reportedly the last season of the show, and while this final episode offers some closure, it's still a magnificent, frustrating tangle.

24) The X-Files: S1.E13 - Beyond the Sea (1994) (iTunes HD Streaming) 4/5 stars - I've started to watch the series again after picking up the entire run for $20 during a sale. It still holds up very well, even if it's just dripping with 90's sensibilities. This episode is no exception. Scully loses her father to a heart attack, and a death row serial killer who claims to be a psychic can channel his spirit, as well as see things that could help her and Mulder stop a series of kidnappings and serial murders. Or can he?

Last edited:

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
4DS4z2_0XFG6GxS00.jpg

Title: Hubie Halloween

Plot:
Hubie Dubois who, despite his devotion to his hometown of Salem, Massachusetts (and its legendary Halloween celebration), is a figure of mockery for kids and adults alike. But this year, something really is going bump in the night, and it’s up to Hubie to save Halloween.

My Thoughts:
I decided to watch this one for a laugh...though I didn;t get many. This one would be ok for a family night type thing but it is one that is definitely more for the younger crowd. I felt this style was fun back in the 90s... just not so much any more. I guess my taste has gotten more sophisticated in my later years. Really this one gives you exactly what you would expect from the trailer. No real surprise twists or anything like that.

My Rating:
Out of a Possible 5
:emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U- 4k UHD
B - Blu Ray Viewing
D - DVD Viewing
S - Streaming

Bold/Red = Denotes first ever viewing

Rating - Out of a possible 5 :emoji_skull_crossbones:

Night of the Demon - D - : :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones:
Nightmare Cinema - D -:emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:1/2
Invisible Man - U - :emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:
Lighthouse - S - :emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:1/2
Vampires vs The Bronx - S - :emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:1/2
The Lost Boys - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:
The Amityville Horror - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:

Fantasy Island - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:1/2
Jeepers Creepers 2 - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:
Don't Knock Twice - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: 1/2
The Dead Don't Die - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones:
Mostly Ghostly: Have You Met My Ghoulfriend - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:1/2
Damned By Dawn - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: 1/2
Christine - U - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones:
Good Boy - S - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: 1/2
Resicent Evil: Damnation - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:1/2
Hocus Pocus - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:1/2
It - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones:
It: Chapter 2 - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones:
Pet Sematary (1989) - U - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones:
Pet Sematary (2019) - U - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: 1/2
Pet Sematary 2 - D - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: 1/2
Walled In - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones:
Billy the Kid vs. Dracula - S - :emoji_skull_crossbones: 1/2
Tales from the Hood - D - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones:
Tales from the Hood 2 - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:1/2
Midsommar - B - :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones: :emoji_skull_crossbones:
Hubie Halloween - S - :emoji_skull_crossbones::emoji_skull_crossbones:

Total Watched: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks