What's new

***Official 19th Annual HTF October Scary Movie Challenge 2018*** (1 Viewer)

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
OCTOBER 30:

24) Medusa Against the Son of Hercules* (1963) - 1.5/5 stars - Amazingly bad low-budget Italian sword and sandals "epic" that appears to be a loose telling of the Perseus/Andromeda myth. This definitely falls into the "so bad it's good" category. The Medusa design is very original! Really, its only redeeming qualities are the theme song (yes!) and the matte painting work. The English dialog dubbing is hilarious!

25) The Unnamable* (1988) - 2/5 stars - Poor H.P. Lovecraft. The movies based on his works are almost all poorly done. The Unnamable is probably the best of the lot, but that's not saying much. Loaded with horror tropes and a dated victim of its 1988 heritage, there's nothing here that's very good other than the practical gore effects. A group of hapless college students enter an old house on a dare and to get lucky, and end up being picked off one by one by the titular creature, a demon-possessed woman. Even though it's only an hour and a half long I found myself watching the clock. Not my cup of tea. Man, I really, REALLY wish that Guillermo del Toro had been able to get his At the Mountains of Madness adaptation off the ground. It might well have turned out to be the one and only Lovecraftian story successfully committed to film. I guess we'll never know.

Last edited:

Sandro

Second Unit
Recent watches (rated * to ****)

Critters 3 **½
Critters 4 **½
This was a fun series to watch – surely the best of the Gremlins rip-offs. Part 3 has Leonardo DiCaprio's film debut in a lower budget but still entertaining little film while Part 4 (like other Part 4's) is set in space and has Brad Dourif and Angela Bassett and less Critter action. I wonder if it was a repurposed script from an Alien clone.

Lodgers, The **
Boring and nonsensical ghost movie. The director's previous film was the excellent Let Us Prey which had a completely different vibe to it.

Demon Knight ***
One of the better 90s horror films has William Sadler in a rare heroic role with Billy Zane having fun as a demon. Entertaining colorful characters and situations lead to a very enjoyable movie. Definitely worth a watch for those (like me) who just assumed that a Tales from the Crypt film would be a dud.

Noriko's Dinner Table ***½
More of a drama than a horror film, this is a companion piece to Suicide Circle and concerns a family and their relationships and how the two daughters are drawn into a weird group. Director Sion Sono is incredibly talented and here he expertly (if slowly) pulls you in to his story without forgoing the weirdness and sets up an emotionally affecting last section.

Mohawk **½
Another movie with good ideas but poor execution. Hampered by its low budget and also a little pretentious.

Halloween (2018) ***
Enjoyable follow-up has some suspenseful sequences but some problems - too many characters, a pointless character twist, and a poor climax. Lots of plotholes but my son and I put them down as a homage to the plotholes in the original J

Hand, The ***
Oliver Stone does horror – but is it physical or psychological? The film can't decide if it's serious or schlocky but it is always great to watch Michael Caine get angry or crazy. Early role for Bruce McGill.

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
October 30: The Thing (2011) - 4 out of 5

A discovery in the artic has Norwegian scientists excited and they enlist the expertise of American expert (Mary Elizabeth Winstead). But their frozen discover wakes up. With the ability to absorb and mimic its prey, the thing they uncovered could be the end of them all.

This prequel to 1982's masterpiece, The Thing, covers most of the same beats as John Carpenter's classic and by all accounts feels like a remake, but fans of the 1982 film will recognize the connective tissue, as it were, that make this a prequel (setting the stage for Kurt Russell's visit to their camp in the original) - and the closing moments of this film lead nicely into the opening of the 1982 film. They just have to be seen together (I'll be watching the 1982 classic on Halloween night, as is my tradition).

Where this 2011 film falters is in the creature effects, relying upon computer generated imagery to create deformed and bizarre concoctions versus the legendary practical effects that special make-up and effects designer Rob Bottin almost killed himself producing for the 1982 film. The capabilities of the visual effects allows those sequences to play with more frenetic action and energy. Practical effects by their nature can slow the action in a scene, but with that comes the need to build upon the horror and tension - something that the brisker pace of this prequel doesn't give enough space for.

Performances here are largely very good, with Mary Elizabeth Winstead's capable and assertive character proving to be the film’s finest. A very good film with flaws but one that has firm connections to what I consider to be the greatest horror film of all time, and that raises this film's stock quite a bit.

This prequel to 1982's masterpiece, The Thing, covers most of the same beats as John Carpenter's classic and by all accounts feels like a remake, but fans of the 1982 film will recognize the connective tissue, as it were, that make this a prequel (setting the stage for Kurt Russell's visit to their camp in the original) - and the closing moments of this film lead nicely into the opening of the 1982 film. They just have to be seen together (I'll be watching the 1982 classic on Halloween night, as is my tradition).

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
howl-british-movie-poster.jpg

Howl B+
Last train. Full moon. All change.

Joe (Ed Speleers) is a guard on the Alpha Trax commuter train. He's just been turned down for a promotion, and on top of that the new supervisor is making him pull an extra shift on the redeye train where he has to deal with an assortment of oddballs.

It's a dark and stormy night, and a mishap forces the train to stop in the middle of the forest. The passengers' irritation at the delay quickly turns to terror when they realize there's something in the woods outside the train ... then the howling begins.

My favorite recent film in the werewolf genre, and another well-done British horror film. Directed by Paul Hyett, who was part of the makeup crew on Doomsday and The Descent, and written by a pair who are more known for kids animation, believe it or not. A mix of practical make-up and CG effects are quite well done, though things get a bit shaky toward the end. Creature design is pretty interesting, though it leans a bit more toward the human side than I usually like in my werewolf films (more Wolf-Man than Werewolf, IMO). Includes a cameo appearance by Sean Pertwee (Dog Soldiers, Gotham) as the unfortunate train driver.

howl.jpg

Last edited:

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Got in two more. Malformed Men made me want to watch that '70s Moreau film, but then Michael reminded me with his review that I had Twilight People sitting on my DVR so I watched it. NOT A GOOD IDEA!

101 10/30 The Twilight People (1972) 2/5 Not a good movie at all, pretty hack in every way, but they really go all out at the end and it’s pretty irresistible. Another Dr. Moreau knockoff, this one with a wanna be Elvis renaissance man that gets kidnapped to an island to be turned into a critter person. There's a Monkey-Man, and a Dog-Woman and some poor looking asshole Goat-Man. Pam Grier steals it as the Panther-Woman until Bat-Man shows up. It’s terrible, but fun terrible.

102 10/30 The Crazies (1973) 2.5/5 I think this might be my third time going through this one, and it just doesn’t work for me. Everything about it is fine, the premise is well thought out and what not, there’s something off with the tone and I find it just drags along. Is it trying to be funny and failing? Is it me, Crazies, am I just not into you? At the end of the day, this feels more like a warm-up to DAWN OF THE DEAD than an achievement of its own.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
102 10/30 The Crazies (1973) 2.5/5 I think this might be my third time going through this one, and it just doesn’t work for me. Everything about it is fine, the premise is well thought out and what not, there’s something off with the tone and I find it just drags along. Is it trying to be funny and failing? Is it me, Crazies, am I just not into you? At the end of the day, this feels more like a warm-up to DAWN OF THE DEAD than an achievement of its own.
Have you seen the remake from 2010? (I have not.) It seems to be marginally higher-rated than the original:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0455407/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Have you seen the remake from 2010? (I have not.) It seems to be marginally higher-rated than the original:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0455407/?ref_=nv_sr_1

I have seen it twice, opening weekend in the theater and once when it debuted on DVD. I have zero recollection of either viewing other than a baseball game that goes CRAZY! I sadly wasn't tracking my movies at that time but I'll guess I was underwhelmed by it.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I should also point out, in the 1973 Crazies, the crazies are actually kind of chill. Very 1970's, laid back crazies.

John Stell

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Stell
Bold - Denotes first ever viewing
Rating - Out of a possible 4
skull.gif

113) 10/30/2018 Halloween III: Season of the Witch (1982)
skull.gif
skull.gif
1/2
Irish warlock plans to kill children via masks on Halloween night. Neither the awful film it was once considered nor the masterpiece some would have it be now, this is an atmospheric (thanks to Dean Cundy's photography and the score by John Carpenter and Alan Horwath) and intense thriller that nevertheless has too many ridiculous plot developments to prevent it from really working.

114) 10/30/2018 Trick 'r Treat (2008)
skull.gif
skull.gif
skull.gif

Pulp Fiction meets Tales from the Crypt in this marvelous Halloween-set anthology about child killers, vampires, werewolves, and vengeful ghosts. Intricately assembled with several surprises and some great payoffs, including the last shot.

115) 10/31/2018 3 Dead Trick or Treaters (2016)
skull.gif
skull.gif

Paper delivery person discovers three fresh graves with hand-written stories pinned to their markers. He reads the tales before becoming the next target. Basically a silent film, this unusual effort has a couple of good payoffs and even some social commentary. But more often than not it falls flat, and the overall result is disappointing.

116) 10/31/2018 Evil Dead [Unrated Version] (2013)
skull.gif
skull.gif
1/2
Five young people head to isolated cabin to help one of their own kick her drug habit. But then they discover the Book of the Dead in the cellar, and the college professor among them decides to read from it. I saw the film in the theater years ago and wasn't that impressed. It's fever-pitch and grueling but also too much of been there done that. This is the first time viewing the unrated version and my opinion hasn't changed that much. It's technically well-done and the cast is fine; the effects are mostly top-notch. But it still leaves me a little cold.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
85EC058E-D3F9-4675-A32F-A592C047AF93.jpeg
#026. The Haunting of Hill House (episodes 1 & 2) (FTV) Very well done and intriguing start to the series. I don’t mind the “This Is Us” flashback/forward storytelling device but it took me a while to separate all the characters. Friends tell me the whole season is excellent. Unfortunately I won’t finish before the challenge ends. 3.5/5 stars

John Stell

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Stell
Got a tooth yanked this morning so spent most of the daylight hours watching giant monsters attack. Next up will be the annual viewing of It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! and Halloween, II, and IV.

Bold - Denotes first ever viewing
skull.gif

117) 10/31/2018 Godzilla, King of the Monsters (1956)
skull.gif
skull.gif
1/2
Near Tokyo a gigantic beast, brought forth from its slumber due to the atomic bomb, starts terrorizing the citizenry. Soon it’s on its way to stomping across Tokyo. Americanized version of 1954 kaiju with Raymond Burr as reporter covering Godzilla’s attacks. Some of the original’s power remains. But it’s best to view the 1954 version, which rates
skull.gif
skull.gif
skull.gif
1/2.

118) 10/31/2018 Gigantis, the Fire Monster (1959)
skull.gif
skull.gif
1/2
Gigantis (actually Godzilla) does battle with an Ankylosaurus and their melee threatens Osaka. Enjoyable kaiju is on par with the American version of the first film, but not as good as the Japanese original. Still rather serious in tone, with a great monster battle.

119) 10/31/2018 Rodan (1957)
skull.gif
skull.gif

Two giant flying reptiles terrorize the skies of Japan. There is also a cache of oversized prehistoric insects causing trouble in a mine. Average kaiju with a love affair being inconvenienced by lots of explosions.

120) 10/31/2018 Varan, the Unbelievable (1958)
skull.gif
skull.gif

A prehistoric monster leaves its home, destroys the small village nearby, and then heads for Tokyo. Familiar stuff; for giant monster fans only.

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
The Twilight People (1972) **

Eddie Romero once again rips off Wells' The Island of Dr. Moreau with this low-budget film that has a diver kidnapped and taken to an island where a doctor is doing strange experiments. The jungle locations are excellent and are without a doubt the highlight to this film, which sadly passes itself off as an exploitation movie but there's really very little here. It's really too bad that this wasn't a wild and over-the-top film or at least have a bit more energy. The film is rather tame throughout and things don't really pick up until the finale when it turns into THE MOST DANGEROUS GAME. Pam Grier is wasted in her part but I did like some of the creatures.

Mad Love (1935) *** 1/2

They say we shouldn't judge people on their looks but can we really not do that with Peter Lorre? Here is plays a brilliant surgeon who is obsessed with a woman. He ends up replacing her husband's crippled hands with those that belonging to a killer. This story has been told countless times over the years but never better than it was here. Lorre is simply wonderful in the role of this surgeon and he manages to be rather creepy in his obsessive ways. Drake is great as the love interest and Colin Clive is also extremely good as the husband. There's some nice atmosphere and the ending is quite good too. I'm not only crazy on the MGM horror films from this era but this here is certainly the best next to FREAKS.

Horrors of Malformed Men (1969) ** 1/2

I won't even try to explain the story since there's really not one. There was a lot that I liked about this film but my love of it fell well sort of its reputation. I thought the opening sequence inside the asylum was terrific and had a really bizarre sexual atmosphere. I thought the ending was also quite good as were the creatures. The film is certainly a weird one and that weirdness helps take you through the film, which as I said didn't have too much of a story. With that said, the middle portion of the film left me a little bored and I must say that it struggled to hold my attention.

Razorback (1984) **

Australian film about a giant wild boar and the hunter who tries to kill it. Yes folks, here's yet another JAWS rip-off and this here is probably the most disappointing movie I watched all month. I really love these "nature gone wild" movies but this one here just didn't work for me due to a number of reasons. The biggest was the fact that none of the characters were all that interesting and I'd argue the "wild gang" in the film were nothing but annoying. I also thought we didn't see the boar enough but this was probably due to the low-budget. The truth is that when we did see the boar it did look really fake. I thought the filmmakers did a good job with the budget they had as the film looks professional enough and it was well-made for the most part.

The Incubus (1982) ***

In a small town women are being violently raped and mutilated but the local doctor (John Cassavetes) doesn't think it is happening by a human. This is a rather nasty little film that manages to get someone like Cassavetes and John Ireland to talk about some nasty issues. I use the word nasty because the film doesn't cross the line into bad taste or exploitation. I thought the film was quite effective because they didn't make the film ultra sleazy. The two lead performances were very good and the film was well shot. I didn't care for the ending too much but the film was a nice gem.

Blood Harvest (1987) **

A woman returns home and is stalked by a psycho in this Bill Rebane slasher. This is pretty much your average low-budget slasher but the gimmick here is that it has Tiny Tim. I watched this for the first time a couple years back but it was missing a scene that is in this new uncut release from Vinegar Syndrome. I liked the lead actress in the film and the non-stop nudity and sleaze was good. Overall the film is just average but it's mildly entertaining for what it is.

Def by Temptation (1990) ***

Black men are being lured out of bars by a beautiful black woman who just happens to be a succubus. This low-budget film is completely unoriginal as far as the story goes and I'd argue that the film needed to be more erotic considering its subject matter. With that said, this film from James Bond III is actually entertaining throughout its running time. I stayed away from this movie for years because of the Troma connection and their awful covers for it but overall the film was good. I really enjoyed the cast including Samuel L. Jackson in a small part and I thought the cinematography and lighting by Ernest Dickerson was terrific and really made the movie a lot better than it would have been without it.

The Killing Kind (1973) ** 1/2

John Savage plays a man released from prison after serving two years for a gang rape that he was forced to take part in. He returns home to his strange mom (Ann Sothern) and it doesn't take long for his mind to snap. I'm really not overly fond of Curtis Harrington as a director and I think the lack of suspense really hurts this film. I also thought it was trying to be psychological but it just never really did anything with the rather routine screenplay. It's really too bad the film wasn't better because we got some very good performances by Savage as well as Sothern. Ruth Roman and Cindy Williams were very good too but their characters were rather poorly written. This was a decent film but it should have been much better.

Evil of Dracula (1974) ***

The third and final film in the Bloodthirsty trilogy has a teacher arriving at a new school and quickly realizing that there are vampires there. It seems a lot of people consider this the best film in the trilogy but I'd rank it at #2 behind the first film. With that said, there were a lot of terrific visuals here and the use of color was excellent. This here seems to play out much more like a Hammer Dracula movie and there's certainly nothing wrong with that. The atmosphere was also quite good and it was a nice way to end the three films.

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
October 31: The Thing (1982) – PERFECT (5 out of 5)

In the isolation of a remote Antarctic, a U.S. research team is unknowingly infiltrated by a creature that can imitate, perfectly, members of the group. No-one is safe, an no-one knows who is still human.

There's nothing better than finding a movie in your life that not only can you watch over and over again, but that it gets better every time you watch it. The Thing is just such a movie. John Carpenter's bleaker, bloodier remake of Howard Hawks' The Thing From Another World, is perfect on every level. A brooding, chilling experience as the researchers come apart at the seams (sometimes literally) trying to comprehend the grotesqueries of the creatures carnage. As they slowly realize that the thing can imitate, take-over people and blend in without detection, paranoia inevitably takes hold. The sense of dread in the unknowing and the sense of bewilderment at their isolation with such horror, gives The Thing a masterful sense of atmosphere. Performances are all solid, with Kurt Russell's gruff, natural but reluctant leader MacReady being standout.

The effects work by Rob Bottin is what ultimately pushes this excellent film into the status of legend. The horrific, creative, and intricate creations of warping, bursting, twisting bodies - dogs heads splitting open, chests becoming biting mouths, heads tearing away from their bodies and sprouting legs - astonish the senses and hold up far better than any computer generated imagery.

My earliest memory of watching The Thing was after midnight on a small, black and white television in the bedroom that my older brother and I shared. I must have been 12 or 13. Terrifying - and that's the highest compliment one can give to a film in the horror genre. Re-watching this classic I always find new details to savor, and familiar moments to cherish. The pacing of this film should be taught in film courses. The focus on the creature effects - long, well-crafted scenes that are emotionally chaotic but stably shot so that the horror of what's on screen has time to sink in deep. The creature effects showcase the obvious horror, but it is the palpable sense of paranoia and unease that lays over this film like a thick blanket where the true, more deeply rooted horror exists.

This is the ultimate horror film, and certainly John Carpenter's finest accomplishment. Perfect in every way.
TheThing1982Poster.jpg

That's the challenge over for another year - Happy Halloween!

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
OCTOBER 31:

26) It (2017) - 4/5 stars - This as my third viewing of Andy Mushietti's take on the Stephen King novel, and it gets better every time I watch it. The characters are great, the actors all pretty much nail it, and Pennywise is well realized. After the first time I saw the movie I felt that it would be better trimmed down by 15 minutes or so, but not any more. It works pretty perfectly at the current run length I think. The Dolby Atmos audio on the 4K UHD is awesome too - deep and immersive. What a great way to wrap up this year's challenge!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
fright-night-movie.jpg

Fright Night 3D (2011) B-

Charley's friend, "Evil" Ed, is convinced that the new guy who just moved into the neighborhood, Jerry Dandridge, is a vampire. Charley thinks it's just more of Ed's adolescent nonsense, which he's been trying to escape by avoiding Ed. But when evidence starts piling up, and people start disappearing, Charley begins to wonder if Ed is really on to something.

The original film is still one of my favorite films, but this remake is not entirely awful. Casting is a mixed bag. While I think Anton Yelchin and Colin Farrell do a good job, Toni Collette and Christopher Mintz-Plasse are not favorites of mine. David Tennant, as Peter Vincent, falls somewhere in between. Obviously the effects are upgraded to CG from the practical makeup of the original, and are mostly effective without going overboard (until maybe the finale).

3D is awesome on this. A number of things come flying right at you including lots of blood spatter and other viscera and ash anytime a vampire expires. You might want to wear a poncho, since every time it happens you'll think you got some on you. :3dglasses:

TheLostBoys_quad_UK-1.jpg

The Lost Boys B+

A divorcee returns home to Santa Clara with her two boys to live with her father. While the older boy, Michael, starts running with a bad crowd in order to get close to a girl, the younger boy, Sam, meets an odd pair of brothers in the local comic book store that fill his head with stories of vampires. Sam dismisses it as nonsense until his brother begins changing, and flying.

This film is such a prisoner of the 80's. There's definitely no mistaking this for any other time. The hair, the jewelry, the video store that rents tapes. Yikes! But it's still a fun way to end a vampire night and this year's challenge.

Last edited:

John Stell

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Stell
skull.gif

121) 10/31/2018 It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! (1966)
skull.gif
skull.gif
skull.gif
skull.gif

122) 10/31/2018 Halloween (1978)
skull.gif
skull.gif
skull.gif
skull.gif

123) 10/31/2018 Halloween II (1981)
skull.gif
skull.gif
1/2

Wrapping up this year with some favorites. Not up for Halloween 4 though; pain medication is kicking my Halloween-loving ass.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I wanted to get a few Tobe Hooper movies in before I wrapped up the marathon...

81. The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974)

A group of young people stumble upon a farm house where of maniacs live. Nearly 45 years later, the movie is still scary and powerful.

82. Eaten Alive (1976)

A crazy man running a hotel feeds his victims to his pet alligator. Tobe Hooper's follow up to Chainsaw is an off the wall movie with porn level production values and is just a weird movie that I love for those reasons.

83. The Funhouse

A group of teens spends the night in a carnival's funhouse but there's a deformed monster living there. I saw this movie on TV when I was a kid and it scared me so it's always been a favorite of mine.

And yesterday, I just rewatched the first two Halloween movies but since I watched them earlier in the month, I'm going to count them for my final total.

(-). Halloween (1978)
(-). Halloween II (1981)

I love both of them and the first one is my favorite movie.

It's hilarious that I watched 85 movies in a month and I feel like I barely scratched the surface of what I wanted to see. :)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Saturday, October 27th
77. Frailty. (2001)
78. Poltergeist 3D (2015)
79. V/H/S: Viral. (2014)
80. Corpse Bride. (2005)
81. Interview with a Vampire. (1994)
82. Dark Shadows (NEW)
1- 661
2- nnn
3. nnn

Sunday, October 28th
83. The Last Exorcism. (2010)
84. Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters 3D. (2013)(NEW)
85. Crimson Peak. (2015)
86. Friday the 13th V: A New Beginning. (1985)
87. Krampus (2015)

Monday, October 29th
88. Psycho II (1982)
89. Cemetery Man (1993)
90. The Invisible Man (1933)

Tuesday, October 30th
91. Dark Water. (2001)
92. Cabin in the Woods. (2011)
93. Creepshow. (1982)

Wednesday, HALLOWEEN!
94. Twilight Zone The Movie. (1983)
95. The Bride of Frankenstein. (1935)
96. Tucker & Sale Vs. Evil. (2010)
97. Babadook. (2014)

Was real careful the last few days so I didn't get any clunkers. Hansel & Gretel 3D was way way more fun than expected. Wish I'd seen that on IMAX 3D. Everything else I've seen before and are mostly favorites and a few others I just wanted to see again, like V/H/S Viral and Crimson Peak. Crimson is a marvel! Forgotten how good it was. I moved one of my usual Halloween Day movies Creepshow because I was going to do a Universal Monster Day for Halloween and would have ended with Creature from the Black Lagoon 3D. I decided not to group all those together and just watch them when I crave em in the future. I plan to get the bigger set that just came out but it may be a bit before I can. It was great seeing Bride again, but I nearly watched Young Frankenstein instead. I forgot how clever Tucker & Dale is. It's up there with Shaun of the Dead and Cemetery Man. I couldn't decided what to end on. JC's The Thing? Innkeepers? Babadook I remembered being better than it was. It's okay with some nice scares but it would have been great to go with Innkeepers then maybe House of the Devil...or, shoot I don't know! lol So many in my collection and it was just hard to decide at the end. I started watching horror movies this year the last week in August. I'm sure I got in well over 200 total. I'm less burned out than usual. A good time this year. Next year I might watch less. I always say that but never do! lol

ACTUAL TOTAL 95.2

Last edited:

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Here's my final list:

1. Night Of The Living Dead (1968)
2. Dracula (1931)
3. Dracula (Spanish language)
4. The Mummy (1932)
5. The Invisible Man
6. Bride Of Frankenstein
7. Werewolf Of London
8. Dracula's Daughter
9. Son Of Frankenstein
10. The Invisible Man Returns
11. The Mummy's Hand
12. The Invisible Woman
13. The Wolf Man (1941)
14. Invisible Agent
15. The Mummy's Tomb
16. The Ghost Of Frankenstein
17. Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man
18. Son Of Dracula
19. Calling Dr. Death
20. Weird Woman
21. The Invisible Man's Revenge
22. The Mummy's Ghost
23. Dead Man's Eyes
24. House Of Frankenstein
25. The Mummy's Curse
26. The Frozen Ghost
27. Strange Confession
28. House Of Dracula
29. Pillow Of Death
30. She-Wolf Of London
31. Abbott And Costello Meet Frankenstein
32. Abbott And Costello Meet The Invisible Man
33. It Came From Outer Space
34. Abbott And Costello Meet Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde
35. Creature From The Black Lagoon
36. Revenge Of The Creature
37. Cult Of The Cobra
38. This Island Earth
39. Abbott And Costello Meet The Mummy
40. Tarantula
41. The Creature Walks Among Us
42. The Mole People
43. The Incredible Shrinking Man
44. The Deadly Mantis
45. The Land Unknown
46. The Monolith Monsters
47. The Thing That Couldn't Die
48. Monster On The Campus
49. Curse Of The Undead
50. The Leech Woman
51. Halloween (2018)
52. Halloween (1978)
53. Halloween II (1981)
54. Halloween III: Season Of The Witch
55. Halloween 4: The Return Of Michael Myers
56. Halloween 5
57. Halloween: The Curse Of Michael Myers
58. Halloween: H20
59. Halloween: Resurrection
60. Friday The 13th (1980) (unrated cut)
61. Friday The 13th Part 2
62. Friday The 13th Part 3
63. Friday The 13th: The Final Chapter
64. Friday The 13th: A New Beginning
65. Friday The 13th: Part VI- Jason Lives
66. Friday The 13th: Part VII- The New Blood
67. Friday The 13th: Part VIII- Jason Takes Manhattan
68. A Nightmare On Elm Street (1984)
69. A Nightmare On Elm Street Part 2: Freddy's Revenge
70. A Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
71. A Nightmare On Elm Street 4: The Dream Master
72. A Nightmare On Elm Street: The Dream Child
73. Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare
74. Wes Craven's New Nightmare
75. Dawn Of The Dead (1978)
76. Maniac (1980)
77. My Bloody Valentine (1981) (uncut version)
78. The Fog (1980)
79. The Thing (1982)
80. The Evil Dead
81. The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974)
82. Eaten Alive (1976)
83. The Funhouse
(-). Halloween (1978)
(-). Halloween II (1981)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks