What's new

*** Official 14th Annual HTF October Scary Movie Challenge 2013 *** (1 Viewer)

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
http://www.screenvision.com/cinema-events/sndn/

I thought some here might want to know that SILENT NIGHT, DEADLY NIGHT is being re-released into theaters. I'll be seeing it next Wednesday and I can't wait.

Also this topic related, last Wednesday I got to see the Italian rock band Goblin in concert. I actually managed to get front row, which was just awesome. Hearing the scores to DEEP RED, DAWN OF THE DEAD and SUSPIRIA live was just a once-in-a-lifetime event that I won't forget.

JasonRoer

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason Roer
As always, October becomes the busiest month of the year for me. I'm shooting for 2 weeks in the middle of the month and am in Paris next week filming too! I'll see what I can manage, but I'm not expecting much. Good luck to all and enjoy the hell out of your screenings!

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
between everything that that has been released since the last time I did this and now, I am thinking of doing a very, very blu Oct, looks like its you and me Russell,

a whole lotta Godzilla, 15 disc of Halloween, Crystal Lake Memories, Never Sleep Again, Both Price sets, and some titles from VinSyn and Grindhouse Releasing. Going to marathon AHS before the start of the new season.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
dana martin said:
between everything that that has been released since the last time I did this and now, I am thinking of doing a very, very blu Oct, looks like its you and me Russell,
I got that 15 disc halloween set as well Dana. and the 30 film Universal Monsters set. Oof! I'm looking after mum still, so I'm going to make her watch a Universal horror each night. I want to watch them in release order so I pulled out the other universal horrors I got so that project is going to head into November ha ha.

My stack of discs for this challenge is bigger than last year, and I didn't get through all of them last year. :(

I might have to book a week off work :P

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
yea the older I get, the harder it is to work everything into that one month, maybe when I hit retirement age, I will be able to go thru it all

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
Well, I wont clutter up the new thread with tangential talk - but I am crazy disappointed with Netflix! I dont subscribe, but my roommate does, and when tonight's plan went off the rails slightly, I had to come up with a new horror flick. Fine - lets see what streaming horror I can find. Dracula (the '31 version)? Nope. How about the '79 Langella version? Nope. The gawdawful Coppola version? Nope. How about some Hammer Horror Dracula - like Dracula Has Risen from the Grave, The Horror of Dracula, or Dracula 1972? Nope, nope, nope. Hell, how about Dracula - Dead and Loving It? Nope.

Come on, Netflix - throw us a bone here!

(Also, this is why the death of the local video store is truly regretful. . . . )

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks