What's new

Office Space recommendations (1 Viewer)

RichD

Agent
Been looking for an anamorphic Office Space, and a thread in the software forum made it kinda obvious the SE is never going to show up.

The Australian version is dirt cheap and PAL. Comes out 2/25/04. Any chance it's better than the UK version since it's newer, or are all the foreign editions the same?

I can't find the Brazilian NTSC edition. If I search for "Brazil DVD" and similar variations I get, well, the movie Brazil. :b

CraigL

Screenwriter
I have the Brazilian R4 edition. Anamorphic. DVD5. Haven't watched it yet but...pretty cheap. Check the Brazilian DVD thread for placed to buy from.

RichD

Agent
Thanks for the help -- I just ordered the Australian version. It's DVD9 (compared to DVD5 for the Brazilian), so maybe they upped the bitrate.

Worth $16 to try it out! :)

RichD

Agent
Update: I received my copy of Office Space from Australia on 2/25, the release date (now that's good service). The picture quality is top notch overall. No noticeable EE.

The only problem I had is that the Initech badges look kinda moire-pattern pixelated. The same thing happened to one character's shirt that had very narrow stripes. I assume this is a PAL conversion artifact.

Easily beats the non-anamorphic US version, and it was still relatively cheap. (Viewed on a Momitsu DVD feeding a HS10 over DVI @ 92".)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks