What's new

Office Max has 200 CD-Rs for $14.99 (1 Viewer)

Rob FM

Second Unit
Real Name
R
After the rebate.
7.5 cents each.....good for short term storage at this price.
Gentlemen, start your burners!
~Rob

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
They are $49.99 before MIR, which is $35.

The only negative thing I heard about this deal is that the CD-Rs have a silver top/bottom to them, and there's no label face covering on the non-read side, and they really come in bundles of 50 (4 of them) not even on a spindle. Plus, they aren't the most reliable CD-Rs out there. There is a small window of time to get the rebate sent in (7 days from purchase!).

So, order with caution!

Rob FM

Second Unit
Real Name
R
Yep, they're no-name'ers (what do you expect for 7.5 cents a piece?)
Yep, they have no spindle....but we all have them from our last CD purchases.
The 50pk. bundles are nice, I don't have them all open at once.
FYI:
They have an advertised burn speed of 32x.
I bought them locally, and I believe (the form is at home) that you have waaaay longer than 7 days to get the rebate form in...might be different if you buy over the web.
Heck, at this price I'll just use them for all my FREELOADING friends who not only want me to copy things for them...but use my OWN darn CDs to do it. :angry:
~Rob

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The online rebate form (I printed it out, just in case) does state "Submissions must be postmarked 7 days from purchase date." So...if you order, but don't get the shipment in 7 days, you more than likely SOL. I'd suggest trying to buy it at the store, so you know you have the goods in hand, and know that you'll have a better chance of getting the rebate without the hassles.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks