What's new

OEM of Dell 1800FP UltraSharp? (1 Viewer)

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Pretty sure it's a Samsung (my search on the 15 ultrasharp pointed to samsung).

The closest model Samsung offers seems to be their T series, but the T's are a bit more expensive- so I assume the dell something slightly lower in quality (like the P without the snazzy case, or maybe the older S).

I really like the Ultrasharps. Once the 15 comes down to 299, I'll probably buy 3-4 of them.

-Vince

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
The samsung's are the best deal in the 15" size. I picked up the Samsung 151V at BB for a price of about $250.00 after rebate. They look great!

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
welp i think im gonna order one of these babies tomorrow. Anyone have any thing they want to share before i take the plunge?

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Not sure, but that pic reminds me of a Samsung I saw on display at CompUSA. *glances up at previous post*

Ok the button placement and base look pretty much like the LG you posted. I'm too confused now to make a decision!

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
Welp, I got me a 1800FP...using it right now! It's a real nice piece. The best part is the physical space savings and the huge area of a 1280x1024 screen!!

Too bad they just reduced the price another $70. I'm pissed! :angry: But the awesomeness negates my anger.:D

Dave Sabo

Stunt Coordinator
Any using one of these LCD's for games? How do they perform? Do you really see the blur they talk about when gaming on a LCD, that's due to refresh rate?

I am really temped to get one of the 18.1's but I don't want to be disapointed with, since my primary function of the system is games...

I'm specifically referring to the Dell 1800FP

Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks