What's new

Odyssey 5-New Episodes return 12/20 (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Well finally showtime has posted on the odyssey 5 site that new episodes are starting with episode 15 on 12/20.

All i can say is Its about time.

Capt

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
Right on, I have been trying to catch up on the past epiodes since I started watching the show late and this is perfect timing. Great show.

Ivan Lindenfeld

Second Unit
Of all the shows that are in between runs, I miss Odyssey 5 the most. It snuck up on me and now I really like it. 6 Feet Under was the same way, but I am a little more into O5 because of the NASA backdrop.

Yet another great genre show that shows how bad Enterprise is.

I am setting my PVR when I go home tonight. Thanks for the tip!

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I can't wait. It's my favorite HDTV show. I just hope they'll announce the fate of season 2 soon. Surely if they can renew Jeremiah, than O5 deserves the same courtesy.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Joey
Can you provide a link to where you saw this? I keep checking the Showtime page on the show and it states Ep.1/2 will air on 12/20 followed by Ep. 3 on 12/27. I hope your right but I originally read that the new Eps. wouldn't be shown until late January or February.

LennyP

Supporting Actor
Yeah, I just checked sho.com/o5 and they have reruns of ep13, then 14th on 12/13 and ep01-02 on 12/20, not the 15th, and ep3 rerun on 12/27.
But I'm sure glad! Because I haven't seen any of them and just now got a PVR and want to get them all and record to DVDR, so I need these repeats, along with Jeremiah restarting from 01/02 this Friday as well. I think they'll continue Odyssey 5 along with the start of Season 2 of Jeremiah in March or April even.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
They changed the page. A lot of other people saw what was posted and now its changed. Who knows when its coming back

capt

Ivan Lindenfeld

Second Unit
Latest Odyssey 5 news is
Odyssey 5 shitcanned, cancelled, b-bye; Jeremiah renewed :frowning:
We are canceling SHO. There's no reason to have it as our only reasons were Stargate SG-1 (gone to SCI-Fi), O5 and Jeremiah. MY wife had a tenous attachment to Jeremiah but it began to bore me. $11.00 a month baby!
We are both very dissapointed.
In case you are looking for other confirmation, Variety shows O5 as status canceled as well.
This great show never had a chance. I hope it turns up on USA or something.
R.I.P. Odyssey 5, we barely knew thee.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
In a way this is fitting, better shows (IMO) have been canceled lately (Farscape, even Firefly).

On the other hand, I AM disappointed.

I think I'll drop Showtime. I'm not catching enough 2.35:1 HD movies to make it worth the cash.

LennyP

Supporting Actor
Yeah... that's a third great Sci-Fi show to be cancelled this year as mentioned above, but I'll keep Showtime 'cause I'm still to get all the O5 eps in reruns and I love Jeremiah and Street Time is pretty good.

Chris Beveridge

Second Unit
I had just gotten DirecTV and Showtime for the first time in like 10 years. Saw the first episode Friday night, log in here Saturday to see it's canceled. Makes it easier to avoid Showtime now.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I'm dissapointed. Showtime should reconsider. Odyssey 5 is great scifi. Jeremiah is not. If I had to choose between them I'd pick O5. Perhaps they are beholden to JMS for some strange reason.

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
I'm shocked, speechless, and mad!!!:angry: This show had too much going for it. Jeremiah lost me during the 4th or 5th episode. Like others here, I have no need now for Showtime.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks