Odyssey 5 ep 14 'Skin'

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Nigel McN, Sep 16, 2002.

1. Nigel McN

Nigel McN Supporting Actor

Holy Cow! They killed her off, that was a shocker, and now we have a mid season break, argh!!

2. Lee L

Lee L Supporting Actor

That was unbeleiveable. Of course the older son has even more reason to leave, although for a different reason than the previous timeline. Funny how he blamed his dad for telling her about it when her knowing made no difference in the reality of it.

Kind of a bitter irony that the man who is supposed to go on to save the Earth from exploding has much less of a reason to be around with his wife gone.

3. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

Yeah a shocking twist of events for sure, but a very good plot thread. Every single person has changed their lives in someway which has hurt them since coming back. I hate breaks in a season. Now we have to wait to see how chuck regains his spirit to help save the world, If the crew finds out Angela's Father is in charge of Bright sky, If Sarah gets her kid back, and just what the hell is kurt doing with all that stuff in the warehouse :) Also what will happen with neil and what will happen with the other taggert son.
    This is a excellent show which at first i was so so on, but it has really grown on me. Cant wait for more episodes

capt

4. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Screenwriter

I thought the Skin episode was pretty sweet and the way the "skin" was created was trippy how the creators would put their own type of combat skill to see who would dominate.

I was shocked that they killed her off also, she never grew on me so it's not a huge loss for me.

Kurt cracks me up with the things he does, he needs to get back on that gambling horse and become REALLY rich; I like his insider trading tip he gave to his friend. "Sell the Civic."

I have only seen about 6 episodes and that kind of sucks but I like the show quite a bit.

5. Nigel McN

Nigel McN Supporting Actor

I actually think Kurt is making money just not as openly.

6. Danny R

Danny R Supporting Actor

Kurt cracks me up with the things he does, he needs to get back on that gambling horse and become REALLY rich; I like his insider trading tip he gave to his friend.

From my understanding, this tip isn't like his football gambling, where he thought he knew the future. Rather the guy is capitalizing on all the new AI generated technology.