What's new

Oddball IMDb user reviewer (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I don't know if this is the appropriate forum, but I need someone to go read this guy's reviews and see if they are really as odd as they appear to be to me. Specifically, you want to look at what he wrote for the cheesy softcores on his list. They should be obvious from the titles.
Link Removed
Here's a sample:
Sins of Desire (1993)
Summary: DRY FRUIT WITH TOO MANY SEEDS.
This movie should have been better, one memorable sex scene and that's it. 30 minutes into this tropical peanut I started having flashbacks of when Rodrigo tied me to an orange tree and made me sing "bar stools and baby's don't mix". I surely would have been a lot happier and not so loony if they would have at least put two more suger cubes in this cup of luke warm mocha. -*1/2 stars
:eek:
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
:eek:
Anyone else have this reaction? :)

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
I have no clue who he is, but I love that guy. If only he could take over for Roeper...

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
His review of Shades of Gray
This movie was two things, 1- an erotic mystery with a good plot, and 2- a good mystery with two extremely fruit filled sex scenes that screamed out "get naked". Both were very effective, yes the sex scenes where kind of out of place, but who can argue with an erotic thriller. After the first sex scene I began to wonder if this was all a dream, or if it was a test to see if I would get naked and rub cooking oil all over myself and run down the street at 4:12 am. So I just froze for 15 minutes straight, without blinking once, and then when I felt it was safe, I crawled under my bed and went to sleep until morning, when the dream was over. But if it was a dream, why was I naked and covered with cooking oil? -** stars
I'd love to see him review "Crossroads" :)
I can see it now: Ebert and Bronco At The Movies

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
He should get to be a fill-in, at the least. Too bad he wasn't there during Ebert's revolving co-host days. :)

Users who are viewing this thread