What's new

Odd request of Vancouver Citizens (1 Viewer)

JamieD

Supporting Actor
Hi everyone. Recently, my Girlfriend Jenn won a trip to meet Matthew Good in Vancouver. Suprisingly, she was crazy enough to take me along for the trip.

The trip went reasonably well, however, on our return, she was horrified to discover a big ol coffee mug she had picked up at Starbucks was broken.

It's featured Here.

Is there any of our many members located in Vancouver (or the nearby area) who could possibly pick one of these babies up, and ship it thisaways? You can PM me, and we can figure out payment and shipping and such, but it'd be a huge suprise to her if I could replace it..and Starbucks basically told me, if you aren't going into the actual location's store, you're out of luck.

Thanks.

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
Hey Jamie, my sister works at Starbucks and I asked her if she had these mugs in stock. She is going to check tomorrow and let me know. If so, I can ship it out to you.

Cary_H

Second Unit
I'll pop in a Starbucks tomorrow morning and see if they have any of these.
I'll be glad to pick one up for you if Richard has no luck in Nanaimo.

Cary_H

Second Unit
Jaime.....the one store I checked had one left. It did not have the "BBC" text on the inside like the one in your post, however.

The staff there says it's something they always stock but tourists eat them up this time of year. I'll pop in a few more of the over a dozen Starbucks outlets within a four block radius of my place of work. (I kid you not, folks)

Richard wasn't kidding either......they had a mega one that must hold in excess of a gallon.

JamieD

Supporting Actor
Thanks for checking Richard.

Cary, the one we had doesn't have the text either, but I know it's really pretty big. I can get a measurement when I get home..I'd imagine they sell pretty fast since they are pretty neat.

The worst part of all this is that I was going to buy one, but decided not to.. If I had one, I'd give it to her. :)

Cary_H

Second Unit
Are we talking the mega-sized, massive unit here, or a pretty much run of the mill 12 or so ounce one?

JamieD

Supporting Actor
Dang it.. got home way too late last night to remember that.. I think it's around 6 inches high. Discussion ounces and such doesn't mean anything to me..

Something I noticed when in Vancouver actually, was a reluctance to use metric. *L* I know it was probably twice a big as a run of the mill mug.

Cary_H

Second Unit
Sorry for the delay Jamie.
I have one sitting here with your name on it.
I just need you to post an E-mail addy here so I can determine where to send it.
I'm not back to work until Monday. I'll round up what I think it'll take to get it to you in one piece then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl333
Recent bookmarks