What's new

Ocean's Eleven (2001) - May 7th (1 Viewer)

Skoobooz

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay
According to www.dvdempire.com, under their "New and Upcoming Releases" section, they state that Ocean's Eleven (2001) is indeed coming to DVD on May 7th, in both widescreen and pan and scan versions. There will apparently be 5.1 Dolby, a commentary by Matt Damon/Brad Pitt/Andy Garcia, a commentary by Steven Soderbergh, HBO First Look, a second making of regarding the "style and design" of the film, a teaser trailer, and 3 theatrical trailers. Sounds good to me!

Paul Chi

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Paul
Dude I can't wait to buy this disc. This was such a fun movie that is worth buying. I wonder what cover will be used for the dvd case? However the case will be totally ruined because of the stupid snapper case.

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Here's to hoping they use the original poster art (even though I know they won't).

This one is a must purchase for me. The movie may be somewhat low on my top 10 of 2001, but it was right up there on the fun factor scale.

Bill J

Senior HTF Member
It's a shame that it is going to be a snapper, because that kind of ruins everything.

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Gee, I can't wait to find out what's IN the snapper case!
Heh, you'd think that's what DVD is really about, you'd be wrong of course. Foolish boy... :)
Seriously, snapper haters, how have you damaged these cases? I have loads of snappers and carboard slipcase style releases and there isn't a dent or mark in a signle one of them!
Dan

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Wait! There's going to be a movie inside the case?!? I thought this was the release date for the case only. This is even better!
;)

Bill J

Senior HTF Member
I have never damaged any of my 100+ keep cases, but I have managed to damage 7 of my 35 snappers.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I have never damaged any of my 100+ keep cases, but I have managed to damage 7 of my 35 snappers.
I'm just a few dvds shy of 1500 not counting box sets and I have never damaged any of the snapper cases in my five years of collecting them.

Crawdaddy

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
..and I have never damaged any of the snapper cases in my five years of collecting them.
Strong second!

And, back to the movie: my children have seen it in the theatre (I didn't), and tell me I should have it. So: second here too!

Cees

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks