What's new

Obscure Classic TV Shows - Post Your Favorites! (6 Viewers)

RBailey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Hall
I posted this on Crawdaddy's entry and thought I'd add this here.

Anyone who watched HELL BOUND on TCM's Noir Alley this weekend might enjoy this great episode of the RESCUE 8 series. It's "The Steel Mountain" and contains even more footage around the discarded trolley cars on LA's Terminal Island. I wish the transfer was better but there's some incredible location work here.

Mysto

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
marv long

Anyone who watched HELL BOUND on TCM's Noir Alley this weekend might enjoy this great episode of the RESCUE 8 series. It's "The Steel Mountain" and contains even more footage around the discarded trolley cars on LA's Terminal Island. I wish the transfer was better but there's some incredible location work here.

Great stuff John. Thanks.

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose

Wow, never saw this, good one! Thank you John!

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose
icon_e_applause.gif
Hey Todd thanks!

At first I thought your handle was Captain Cheescake Pro!! :biggrin:

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
If you haven't already discovered, (and I didn't until about a month ago) cheesecake has a very different meaning here on this forum. Perhaps our resident Cheesecake directors Jeff Flugel and Randall aka Flashgear will explain all this to you just in case you don't know.
I am aware, LOL!!!

Mysto

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
marv long
If you haven't already discovered, (and I didn't until about a month ago) cheesecake has a very different meaning here on this forum. Perhaps our resident Cheesecake directors Jeff Flugel and Randall aka Flashgear will explain all this to you just in case you don't know.
See this forum isn't just fun it's educational.

laundry-pin-up-girl,2371840.jpg

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose
Danger (1950-1955) Stars Dick Stark Edward Binns Richard Kiley

Live psychological and murder mystery dramas, and one of the first U.S. television dramas to make effective use of background music.

S03E45 Death Is My Neighbor (Aug.25.1953) Stars Walter Hampden James Dean Betsy Palmer Frank Marth Andrew Duggan Richard Bull

A New York City apartment building supervisor has his job and home threatened by a new tenant.

S05E10 Padlocks (Nov.09.1954) Stars James Dean Mildred Dunnock David Hedison Kenneth Konopka Dick Stark Robert Snively

A criminal fleeing from the police stops to rob an eccentric old recluse of her treasures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks