What's new

Disney+ Obi-Wan Kenobi (2022) (1 Viewer)

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Have they said exactly when this show takes place relative to Sith/Rebels/New Hope?
Since that is the Grand Inquisitor then we're at 4BBY at the latest, and specifically before the events in the Rebels episode "Fire Across the Galaxy". Since Obi-Wan is still relatively young looking (compared to the events of ANH) it's probably 10BBY or thereabouts.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
I believe it is about 10 years after Revenge of the Sith.

The apparent age of Luke would suggest that as well. So, about 5 years prior to the start of Rebels?

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Thanks guys - I’m trying to get my rewatch ducks all lined up and I knew the prequels were getting revisited but I wasn’t sure if I should have peeked at Obi-Wan and Vader in Rebels too. Based on this chronology, it sounds like watch the prequels, watch the new Obi-Wan, and then the Rebels episodes as an epilogue afterwards.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Thanks guys - I’m trying to get my rewatch ducks all lined up and I knew the prequels were getting revisited but I wasn’t sure if I should have peeked at Obi-Wan and Vader in Rebels too. Based on this chronology, it sounds like watch the prequels, watch the new Obi-Wan, and then the Rebels episodes as an epilogue afterwards.
Thanks for reminding me- I'm gonna have to tell my mom to rewatch the prequels so I'm not inundated with a bunch of texts/questions from her when she watches it. :laugh:

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Thanks for reminding me- I'm gonna have to tell my mom to rewatch the prequels so I'm not inundated with a bunch of texts/questions from her when she watches it. :laugh:

My wife - who does not enjoy the prequels - said that she was thinking of joining me in rewatching them. I told her she was absolutely welcome to but that I genuinely love the movies so she can only watch if she doesn’t complain about them throughout.

I am now living in the basement.

:D

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Jar Jar.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks