What's new

Oasis "(What's The Story) Morning Glory" - some comments (1 Viewer)

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
Just out of curiosity, are there any other Oasis discs on SACD? i remember hearing some roumors, but nothing solid.
CircuitCity.com has Heathen Chemistry and Standing On The Shoulders Of Giants available for pre-order, but the prices are much too high ($21.99 and $24.99, respectively). At least shipping is free.

EricW

Senior HTF Member
i just wanted to start up this thread again, and ask if there's ever been a re-mastered (WTS)MG CD... the SACD bites as i understand. it's been a while, but i think the same tracks off the CD singles were much better (wonderwall, DLBIA, etc) so a re-mastered album should be possible.

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
I hated the day that Oasis found out about compression. I think they mixed it in a loud crowded bar because they new that's where it would be heard in Manchester.
I heard the SACD at a friend's house and it sounds better than the regular release that's for sure.

Whenever Oasis comes on my changer, their songs are always mixed too loud compared to everything else but hey they mixed it for the jukebox....too bad I love their songs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks