1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

OAR Scooby Doo for purchase only

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mike Friedrich, Oct 14, 2002.

1. Mike Friedrich

Mike Friedrich Stunt Coordinator

I went into Blockluster tonight looking to rent Scooby Doo-WS with my LoTR rental card and low & behold they only have a sh*t load of fullscreens,... however ! they have both version for sale ? On top of that now I cannot even use my BB rental card to rent SD in OAR, I'm not renting the SCAM, I'll go elsewhere.
    I know this probably belongs in the vendor feedback area but I figured since this pertains to a specific newly released title I would post it here for more feedback & suggestions on how to deal with this BB crap once again. This really pisses me off that BB has the unmitigated audacity to wave this title in front of my face but not allow me to rent it.
    Even after a couple of months ago when BB stated that they would carry both formats, they continue to pull the same ol'e sh*t.
    They can't even get the rental part right so why are they selling Dvd's ?
    bodym[​IMG]v'n

2. BarryS

BarryS Second Unit

Same thing with Insomnia. [​IMG]

3. Brian Kidd

Brian Kidd Screenwriter
    Supporter

I noticed this last night. I made sure to complain as I was leaving empty-handed.

4. Jesse Skeen

Jesse Skeen Producer

People are STILL going to Blockbuster? I haven't rented anything there since the local one dropped laserdiscs about 8 years ago because "they just weren't renting"!