O.O.P. Horror DVD's...

Discussion in 'DVD' started by MarcoBiscotti, Dec 11, 2003.

1. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

Does anyone know of any reliable online retailers or online sources, where I might be able to purchase the following sets...

* "The Exorcist: Limited Edition Collector's Set"

[​IMG]

* "Hellraiser / Hellraiser II Bloodline: Limited Edition Box Set (2-Discs)

[​IMG]

I really want to add these to my collection, if anyone can offer some advice on where to find these sets, I would be so grateful!!

Thanks!!!

2. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

I wish I had the power to sticky this thread... I really, really want to know how to obtain these!

:}

3. RudyN

RudyN Supporting Actor

Rudy Nunez
    Have you tried Ebay? I almost got rid of the Hellraiser tin in a trade a few months ago, but I'm glad I kept it.

4. Ian_H

Ian_H Supporting Actor

Have you tried EBAY? There are two auctions running for the Hellraiser Tin.

-Ian

5. Chris Xolotl

Chris Xolotl Second Unit

The Hellraiser Tin never held a premium. Right now you shouldn't have to pay more than $20 + ship on e - ba y.

6. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

Thanks for the advice guys, currently there's only 2 tins on Ebay... and one seller is asking almost $90 US!!! The other one is used and apparently has a dent in the tin. I guess I'll just have to wait for more listings. Anyways, thanks for the help. I wish I knew where to purchase the Exorcist box set though... :{

7. Tony Scello

Tony Scello Second Unit

Marco,
    I got a new/sealed copy of The Exorcist Box Set a couple of years ago from closeoutvideo.com through an eBay auction at a very reasonable price. To my surprise, my set included a senitype/film frame signed by Linda Blair and limited to 500. This was not listed for my set and this version with the signature sold for far more at the time. Anyway, closeoutvideo.com still has a listing for this (and it is on sale for $39.99) but it is not clear if it is in stock or not (doesn't appear to be). Keep an eye on eBay for this set if you can't find a copy elsewhere. You may have to invest a little bit more for this since it's OOP but if your a big fan of the film, I don't think you'll be disappointed. Good Luck.

8. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

Thanks so much Tony!

Wow, that's really cool that it came with an autographed senitype! I think Im gonna put in a call to Closeoutvideo this afternoon, just to see if they do have it available. Otherwise I'll be checking Ebay regularly.

Thanks again!