What's new

O no, American Pie 4, but not what you think... (1 Viewer)

Rodney Martin

Stunt Coordinator
i'll keep an open mind on this one, since all 3 have been good so far. Some people said ap3 would just be a pointless cashing in exercise and liked it when they saw it. I'm always amazed that some people will spend there time on a movie's thread saying how they hated every movie in the franchise.

Ravi K

Supporting Actor

You've never heard the saying that the only sequel that loses money is the last one?

Stifler had a younger brother?

DouglasRobert

Second Unit
I actually like all 3 AP films, but this idea for AP4 is just stupid and I would have no interest to see it at all.

The two ideas that others have stated sound more interesting, Having a Baby and High School Reunion. My personal choice would be the baby storyline. The newlyweds have trouble with the baby and need Jim's Dads help and advice and at some point Jims friends babysit the baby and don't know what to do. And that at the end either the newlyweds announce that they're expecting another baby or that one of Jims friends are going to get married.

Who would really want to see an entire movie about Stiflers little brother? And who would want to go see an American Pie film with none of the original cast except for an actor in a small part of the American Pie franchise?

I know one thing it won't be me and I sense that the teenage audience for the AP films have grown up and moved on and probably won't want to see this as well.

Ocean Phoenix

Supporting Actor
If they're going with that premise of focusing on the brother, and having another actor play the brother, it'll probably (and hopefully) be as related to the other American Pie movies as "Home Alone 4" was to its predecessors. I love the first American Pie movie. It's undoubtedly the stupidest, corniest, must disgusting movie out of all my favourites, but I find it sweet and entertaining anyway.

Aside from Ferris Bueller's Day Off, I don't think much of the teen movies of the eighties. American Pie is my second favourite teen comedy behind Ferris Bueller's Day Off. It has its share of stupidity, but it also has heart.

hanson mat

Stunt Coordinator

This seems like the most obvious choice, though it will not hold anyone's interest. It will so be a flop if it doesn't go straight to DVD.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
You do you work lots of female nudity into the baby concept? Sexy nudity anyway, not live-childbirth nudity.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks