What's new

NYPD Blues 4-8-03 (1 Viewer)

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
I was glad to see it back on again. Good episode last night as usual. Has John totally lost his mind blowing off Rita?

PeteyG

Stunt Coordinator
I agree it was a good episode. The storyline with Baldwin was well done. And yes, I think John is nuts for breaking it off with Rita. With that said, I think I read in another thread that Kim Delaney was coming back to the show - and if she is, I'm betting that this is just a setup for those 2 to eventually hook up.

My .02 as to what I think the writers are thinking. . .

Good episode and I am really glad it's back on the air. I hate that ABC always pulls this show in mid-season for weeks at a time to preview a new show in it's time slot. It seems the majority of the shows they try never pan out.

Pete

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
I really liked Diane when she was on before and you might be correct about your .02 there PeteyG. Still I would have to go with Rita in the hottie dept.She is a real sweetheart.Andy's role on the last episode was more subdued but it was good to see the other actors having more scene time.

Bill Gato

Stunt Coordinator
Could John's break-up with Rita be a prelude to her being written off of the show? I could see her transferring to another precinct because of some awkwardness between she and John.

I think that she was being underutilized and perhaps she wants to "pull a Caruso"? Hopefully, she will stay and more will be done with her.

By the way, I enjoyed that little interaction that Baldwin had with Greg at the end of the show. Those two are becoming great partners.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Has John totally lost his mind blowing off Rita?
There was an epidemic of lost minds...Asst. Dist. Atty. Valerie Heywood (Garcelle Beauvais) had to actually coax Baldwin into coming over for some TLC. She wouldn't have to ask me twice. :)

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Bill, this show really has some incredible acting and you've just seen some of it. Esai Morales has brought so much to this show too, and he plays his role to a tee.I used to think this series wouldn't make it if something happened to Andy, now I realize how good the rest of the 15th precinct is!

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
I think there was just too much "Everyone is dating someone else" on the show. Andy with Connie. John with Rita. Baldwin with Valerie. (Poor PAA John and Greg. Maybe they should get together??? ;) )

I'm glad they broke John and Rita up. It leave open some new things to happen. I do hope that Andy and Connie make it. I like them both.

and, IMHO, if Dennis Franz ever leaves, this series is over.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks