NYPD Blue 9/23/03

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Ken Chan, Sep 24, 2003.

1. Ken Chan

Ken Chan Producer

Rita looks better without the bangs.

Good to see Daniel Benzali reprising his role from way back.

Anyone think Fraker is paralyzed? They mentioned he was shot in the spine, and all he did was sit.

//Ken

2. StephenK

StephenK Stunt Coordinator

I was actually a little disappointed with this episode. Though I like the Benzali character, I mean, are there no other defense attorneys in NY? I also knew the brother was the shooter, it just seems every time on the show that someone is dead and another is just wounded, it's always the wounded one.

Lastly, I didn't like Sipowicz's line about how if Connie wasn't there he'd be in a bar. I think they've already taken the character beyond that in terms of maturity. It wasn't true or necessary.

I did like the Fraker defense tact, really makes you hate him even more. And yeah, I think he may be paralysed, though they didn't make it obvious. Wonder if it's gonna play a role in the future.

3. Scooter

Scooter Screenwriter

Scooter
    Regards Andy and the "bar" comment...it was established WAY back in Season One, Episode One that he was a major league alcholic. Fell of the wagon a coupla times as well.

As for Fraker..if he is, indeed, paralyzed then perhaps a civil suit would follow. Fiction follows fact....a mugger was shot by cops in the NYC subways and left paralyzed and sued the city and won!

4. Tino

Tino Lead Actor
    Supporter

Valentino
    Worst seson premiere ever.

I have seen every episode of NYPD Blue since inception and this was the weakest, dullest premieire yet.

Very disappointed. I really hope the show turns out to be good this year or it will be it's last.

As Dennis Franz said to Joan Rivers who asked him why NYPD wasn't up for any EMMY's, he replied "All good thigs must come to an end."

Indeed

5. StephenK

StephenK Stunt Coordinator