What's new

NYPD Blue 9/23/03 (1 Viewer)

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Rita looks better without the bangs.

Good to see Daniel Benzali reprising his role from way back.

Anyone think Fraker is paralyzed? They mentioned he was shot in the spine, and all he did was sit.

//Ken

StephenK

Stunt Coordinator
I was actually a little disappointed with this episode. Though I like the Benzali character, I mean, are there no other defense attorneys in NY? I also knew the brother was the shooter, it just seems every time on the show that someone is dead and another is just wounded, it's always the wounded one.

Lastly, I didn't like Sipowicz's line about how if Connie wasn't there he'd be in a bar. I think they've already taken the character beyond that in terms of maturity. It wasn't true or necessary.

I did like the Fraker defense tact, really makes you hate him even more. And yeah, I think he may be paralysed, though they didn't make it obvious. Wonder if it's gonna play a role in the future.

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Regards Andy and the "bar" comment...it was established WAY back in Season One, Episode One that he was a major league alcholic. Fell of the wagon a coupla times as well.

As for Fraker..if he is, indeed, paralyzed then perhaps a civil suit would follow. Fiction follows fact....a mugger was shot by cops in the NYC subways and left paralyzed and sued the city and won!

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Worst seson premiere ever.

I have seen every episode of NYPD Blue since inception and this was the weakest, dullest premieire yet.

Very disappointed. I really hope the show turns out to be good this year or it will be it's last.

As Dennis Franz said to Joan Rivers who asked him why NYPD wasn't up for any EMMY's, he replied "All good thigs must come to an end."

Indeed

StephenK

Stunt Coordinator
Regards Andy and the "bar" comment...it was established WAY back in Season One, Episode One that he was a major league alcholic. Fell of the wagon a coupla times as well.
Dude, give me a little credit;) What I thought I was getting across was that they have already matured the character past the point where a little grilling by an old adversary would get him to the point of contemplating a drink. The last time he fell off the wagon was when his son died, I don't think he had any even after Sylvia's death, he had Theo to worry about. That's what I meant by it not ringing true. He is "better" than that now. Not to say the character couldn't go on a bender again, but the way he is written, it should require a little more than Benzali.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks