What's new

NYPD Blue 4-27-04 (1 Viewer)

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Seems as though the Puritans are winning, don't think I've seen any flesh on the show since....oh, about Superbowl time.

Goof section: The detectives enter the bedroom of a middle class 12 year old girl who was killed 18 years ago. The room has been left "untouched"...a shrine to her memory. Would this girl really have a computer in 1986?

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
They already made cuts to sex scenes between Tony & Rita, and Medavoy & that old woman. In the latter, they denied Gordon Clapp his opportunity at the obligatory butt shot; with the show ending next season, we may never see his ass. And for that, I grateful :) -- but otherwise, yeah the Puritans are winning.

As long as the parents could afford it, I don't see a problem with the girl having a Mac.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
John,

I also notice Calamity Jane from Deadwood. I have wondered what she looked like without the makeup. I kept waiting for her to say "F-ing c***ksucker". :)

Rob T

Screenwriter
Steven Bochco said a day or so ago that ABC asked him to tone it down so it'll probably be tamer than it was in the first season. :angry:

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
They might be toning down the buttshots, but that entire scene of Medavoy and the old lady was pretty out there! :laugh:

So, who killed the little girl???

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks