What's new

NYPD Blue 2/26/02 (1 Viewer)

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Thank you, ABC, for running the show past 10pm. I lost the final scene between Andy and McDowell. Can anyone fill me in? (Spoiler protect if appropriate.) Thanks!

M.

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Pretty much, Andy fumbled the ball. These 2 have some communication issues...and I suspect Andy feels for her as he did his late wife. That's why it was easy for him to consider marrying his ex Katey...convenient and dettached.

Tip: Program your VCR PAST the end of a show. I do that 'cause who-knows-what can preempt for a few minutes and send a show past it's usually ending time.

Don Peskin

Stunt Coordinator
I had the same problem and I always set my vcr to start 1 minute early and end 1 minute late.
My bigger problem is how Andy could get such hot babes.

Rob Willey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rob
Did anybody catch "Madeline" from Gilmore Girls as an underage hooker -- quite a change of pace!

Rob

John_Bonner

Supporting Actor
I've been waiting for Charlotte Ross to do her obligatory "butt scene" I just hope it won't be in the same scene as Franz's middle-aged ass!

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Charlotte Ross or Jacqueline Obradors -- both at the same time might be good too :D
Since no one has answered the actual question in detail :) I missed it too, but this is what I heard:
Andy admitted that the kiss was the issue and that Connie should look for someone younger who she could have children with. Connie told him that she wasn't able to have children because of complications when she was 15. Then Andy turned around and asked her if it was because of Theo then and she got angry and said that if he wasn't okay with it then that was fine and she stormed out.
//Ken

Don Peskin

Stunt Coordinator
Hey, if I can't neither should he. No wonder he's the only original cast member still around. I'd stay too, if they paid me for that.

DougWright

Stunt Coordinator
Man, poor Greg he has been there from the start too and he had Donna
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
, but you don't remembers that...

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
I remember when Donna was introduced to the squad.

She told Andy her name was 'Donna Abondando.' When he seemed taken aback at the pronunciation, she added "they're a real mouthful, those two together."

Andy looked at her breasts and smirked.

Great writing.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
I just watched my tape - it cut off just as they were talking about the kiss. AUGHHHH! Thanks for the synopsis, Ken.
BTW, my VCR is programmed to record "NYPD Blue" until 9:02. This episode really ran long.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks