What's new

NYPD Blue (11/13/02) Who set him up?.... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
SPOILERS

So who do you think set up John?

-Officer Laughlin (the uniformed officer he fought with)
-IAB Capt.Fraker (actor Casey Siemaszko)
-John's dad

I think it is the IAB Captain. It is too easy to be Laughlin.

What do you think?

ps-And of course they used the obligatory 1 "bullsh@%t" in the episode.

doug zdanivsky

Supporting Actor
Real Name
doug zdanivsky
I dunno, he looked pretty nervous for an innocent man... :)
Nah, it's that captain, but why do they keep going after him? Because he got his dad to clam up finally?

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
This a very serious charge against John because it's heroin. This carries alot of time if convicted. I think it was a conspiracy with a number of officers involved with the underage girl that was messing around with the police. I definitely don't think John's dad did it. Another excellent episode last night IMHO!

Lee L

Supporting Actor
I'd bet McLaughlin had something to do with it, probably conspiring with Fraker who would have looked mighty suspicious hanging around the cops parking lot by himself. I like the ep overall, but wouldn't they at least check the bag for prints. They were grabbing the bag right out of the car with no gloves. If John's prints were not on the bag, that would certainly not prove his innocence but if the cops really thought it was his, they would surely think his might be on it somewhere and would want that evidence. Of course, I would assume that the vast majority of IA cases get settled and pled without ever seeing a courtroom so evidence might not need to be as strong as for a civilian trial.

Aaron Whitaker

Stunt Coordinator
I have never watched this show but about 2 weeks ago I got a HDTV tuner and ABC is the only station right now airing HD programs, so needless to say I watch every HD program based on the fact that it looks so good.
So I caught the last two episodes of NYPD Blue these past two weeks and now I'm hooked.
I blame it all on HD.:angry:

Rob T

Screenwriter
I don't know, but I noticed Richard Biggs (from B5) was one of the IAB cops interrogating Clark! :)

Rino van Dam

Auditioning
Well, I guess we're the opposite of Aaron:
My wife and I are longtime (from season 1) fans of NYPD, but after the last few episodes we've decided to not waste our time on it anymore. The writing and acting really seem to be on autopilot this season, and even the framing of John can't help that.
Mark is right, the first few seasons were just miles ahead of what they are churning out now.
But I know what Aaron means when he says he just watched it because it's HD :) Found myself watching Everwood not too long ago, aargh!

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
This is one of my 2 "Must See" series. The other is Alias. I really love Andy's character. The poor guy has been through so much, but can still have compassion for another cop in his squad.

I also doubt that Clark was set up by Laughlin. That is just too convienent. My first guess was the IAB captain, because he got his bluff called by John's dad. That probably gave him a bit of a black eye with the rat squad.

Whoever it is, I hope Andy does some serious a$$-kicking!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks