What's new

NY AREA: FS/FT: 24" Sonosub; 2 Flared Ports; 15" Tempest; 17hz; 4FT Tall (1 Viewer)

Jon_H

Stunt Coordinator
in NY area, specs on the sonosub are, 15" dual voice coil Adire Tempest Driver, tuned to 17hz, (2) 4" flared ports, all on bottom, about 4ft tall, I live in Westchester County 10566. LMK.
I am looking for a DirecTV HD STB. I may also accept a plain OTA reciever, like the Samsung One, or possibly some other hardware HT related or not. may possibly sell outright if you dont have a HD Reciver and want to buy it ($500 obo)
Jon
sw1.jpg

sw2.jpg

Jon_H

Stunt Coordinator
I see that I havent gotten any hits on this? Is the price too high? Its Best Offer too! Also I am open to any hardware, hardware/money or anything else you can think of, im sure we can work somthing out, software too can be added in, just ask if you are at all interested! This sub is just too big and loud for my apartment the neighbors go nuts if i try to use it, they said that I knocked pictures off there walls upstairs. It would be a shame for it just to sit here and do nothing, I can always build another when I get my own place. well, Thanks for looking!

Jon

JesseR

Stunt Coordinator
where exactly are u located... I'm up in central new york...madison county....id be very interested if its around in a few weeks...curious how far i would have to go to get it

Jon_H

Stunt Coordinator
I live in Peekskill, NY 10566...You can put that in to mapquest.com and see how far I am from you, just click on driving directions...are you looking for a trade, buy or a combo trade buy...thanks

JesseR

Stunt Coordinator
mapquest says ur about 4 hours from me....so id guess closer to three really....id just be straight up paying for it...i dont really have anythign to trade

Jon_H

Stunt Coordinator
JesseR bought the sub from me, this thread can be locked. If your interested, I can build one for you custom, email me if your interested Jeffrey

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks