What's new

Number of images limited in posts? (1 Viewer)

Bill Catherall

Screenwriter
I just tried posting a message that had about 26 :emoji_thumbsup:s and a :cool: in it, but the software wouldn't let me. What's the max limit of images allowed by the software?

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
I don't know, but I'd suggest try testing in the testing area to see the answer.:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :b :angry: :D :) :frowning:

Bill Catherall

Screenwriter
Tried it and the max number of smilies I could post was 10. I don't know if the software counts the images in my signature too. If so then it would be 12. I guess that's a suitably realistic number.

Bill Catherall

Screenwriter
Why would you want to post that many images in a message? Try to control yourself.
Well, at the time I was trying to give you and the others that worked on the software change over 26 :emoji_thumbsup:s. :D
Then I also thought of some of the other threads that might want to post movie reviews including star scores. There's no way for someone to give a 5 star rating to 3 movies in one post using pretty graphics. I guess we'll just have to find some way around it. Not really a big deal. I just wanted to know what the limit was, and perhaps make it a little better known to help reduce the frustration of others when they keep getting kicked back.
The frustrating part is that after you write up all the text, and the software rejects it because you have too many images, you can't go back and edit it. When you go back, everything you wrote is gone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks