What's new

Numb3rs Season 4 on Blu-ray? (1 Viewer)

LCD22

Screenwriter
There's no news yet on this past season, which concluded a week ago with another great season-ending cliff-hanger, on DVD from TVShowsOnDVD but what are the chances of seeing a Blu-ray release. Numb3rs is one of my top favorites and I would love to see Season 4 in 1080p. I'm still waiting for HD to reach my area (and I hope it'll arrive in time for the show's fifth season this September). It would be great also to get away from those overlapping discs which have become a pain to get off the darn hubs. Season 3 was the first time I had to request a replacement from Amazon for Numb3rs because a few of the hubs were broken. I rather not have to repeat that again with Season 4.

So who else is eager to see this on Blu-ray?

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Numb3rs is easily one of my favourite shows on TV, and while I am eager to get it on Blu-ray, part of my wants them to release the seasons in order on that format. Beggars can't be choosers, I suppose...

LCD22

Screenwriter

TVShowsOnDVD has been posting news on Season 4 on DVD, but no sign yet of a possible day-and-date Blu-ray release. If we don't see one (and I have a feeling we won't this year), I'll start a letter to CBS asking them to consider putting this series out (starting with the first season - though I don't know if it's possible but I would love to have the original "Once in a Lifetime" theme restored for all 13 episodes).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eathree
Recent bookmarks