What's new

Nudity and Mandy Moore (1 Viewer)

Nick Totoro

Stunt Coordinator

I hate to sound like Uncle Pervy, but I think she actually been topless in a film (He Got Game).

Nick

Les Samuel

Stunt Coordinator
ChrisMatson

I don't have a problem if you have a moral issue with it. If it is that important to you and if the scene especially in this case isn't needed..........remove it. Don't hire a body double for a quick shot of your ass. If nudity is crucial to the movie and you are against it...........DON'T DO THE MOVIE.

The the whole media process is going to occur, Mandy Moore hires body doubles to do various nudity scenes and the chracter is lost really. My point in starting this thread was because I was and am hoping someone could clear up or debunk my line of thinking in my initial thread.

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
I couldn't agree with Les more. :D

If you have a problem with doing nudity than don't do the movie!! Actors turn down movies all the time because they don't believe in the politics of a script, which is also personal. If the occasional famous actor/actress turned down roles like this, then maybe gratutitous nude scenes would become a thing of the past.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

If people think that it's you nude, then you are nude. That's the way it works! A large percentage of movie goers are going to have no idea that those aren't your breasts Mandy. It's absolutely absurd, how she tries to make it sound like what she's doing is moral and right, when there's nothing moral about it.

A similar case would be not believing in cussing, so you carry a small tape recorder around with you that contains assorted cuss words pre-recorded for appropriate occasions.

I was taught that if you "Think It", then the sin is already done!

Shane D

Supporting Actor
If you watch mtv they have been showing a little interview where they talk to her and she explains why she has a butt double.

I think most of you are just mad that you dont get to see her butt.

Also the scene in question is a skinny dipping scene, Maybe she felt it was important to the story as her character growing up and away from the protectiveness of her presidential father.

I just say get over it. Its a rare thing for someone to stand up for what they believe instead of going with the flow like most people do.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I wasn't commenting on her career as an actress, I was commenting as to how much nudity I have seen in PG-13 films and how much can probably be displayed.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
You can kinda see her rear in Lost In Translation via see-through panties.

ChrisChap

Stunt Coordinator
Did Rosario Dawson make it out of Kids without being naked? It's been so long since I saw it I can't remember...

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
"Just showing it" removes a lot of the sex appeal, the teasing and use of the body as a tool to spur sexy thoughts. Just my thoughts, while I like nudity as much as anyone else, I also understand why an actress would shy away from it.

James T

Screenwriter

She was 16 when Kids was made. As perverted a director Larry Clark is, I believe there were wet white t-shirts worn by the minors and hardcore nudity by the of-age teens.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks