What's new

Nudies and 'bits... (1 Viewer)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Wow...am I the only one who thinks that picture looks like crap? Not trying to rip on the X-Box since some games can look excellent, but this one doesn't, IMO.

Dan B

Screenwriter
I'm going to bed before I say something I regret later.
:thumbsdown:1/2
-Dan B.
is looking forward to having his nurbs tessellated

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
On that same note what launch games are gonna be available in the UK? I heard Railsport Challenge was there "big" game there but I havn't heard much else.
LOTS! I think most, if not all that made it out for the US launch (Halo, Project Gotham for sure) will be there, and a whole bunch more. I heard around 14 were due, additional ones confirmed to be the likes of Jet Set Radio Future and Championship Manager. Titles like Silent Hill 2 are coming about a week after launch.

Dan (UK)

Bjoern Roy

Second Unit
IGN has a preview and new movies/pics up for Rallisport Challenge. Just watched the movies.... Absolutely spectacular, i can't wait for this to come out.
Link Removed
Link Removed
There are some additional videos and pics for IGNinsider members, damnit. Does anyone know where to get those without becoming a member at IGN? Does anyone here have a membership, if so, what does it cost and is it worth it IYO?

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Dan,

You'll be happy with your purchase. Especially after the list of launch games you listed there. Seems like Microsoft is taking the European and Japanese markets very seriously.

Bjoern,

I have insiders access. Its 25 dollars a year. I honestly dont think I'll be renewing as the videos that they have psoted recently have been really bad quality and very small. Some of the insiders features are nice and all in all I dont mind paying to support the site as I enjoy reading IGN. BUt its getting to be less and less worth it.

Dan B

Screenwriter
Thanks for contributing, Bjoern. I've been a fan of the developer Digital Illusions ever since Link Removed. I'm also a fan of rally racing, so I'm really looking forward to Rallisport Challenge.
Of course, I can't give out IGN's Insider content, but send me an email if there's something specific you're interested in.
-Dan B.

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Apparently the UK launch line up is a massive 18 titles, one listed is Buffy but that can't be, that's out April, right? Tony Hawks 3 is also down for launch, which has just been officially announced for a March release so I'm going to assume Europe wont get Pro Skater 2X.

Dan (UK)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks