What's new

Nuance Grand Universe 3XL Unlike any other Speaker I've ever Heard (1 Viewer)

taylorWC

Auditioning
I have just resently acquired a pair of Nuance Grand Universe 3xl. I thought it was time to take a minute to let every one know that these speaker are fabulous and believe my investment was extremely justified. Nuance puts me THERE

Nuance owners speak your minds

Jeff shark

Grip
I don't think you're going to get much nuance love around these parts...

If you can return them, you may want to think about it...
just do a search for em....overpriced is what you'll likely find...

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Well if your happy, thats great and what counts.

On a side note, an search for your brand of speakers might find, rather you will find, much reading that may/should interest you.

Certainly not trying to play down/bumm on the bliss of your new speaker purchase, but you'll likely find not alot of people feeling the same as you. This, regardless of the model of Nuance speakers purchased, looked into, and or listened/demoed.

Improper marketing practices and a not so proper use of demoing AKA (Q-sound recordings) Some would call it deciving the consumer, deliberatly.!!! :crazy: :frowning: :angry:
You can learn (much more about this and other information regarding Nuance speakers & subs) with a quick search here at HTF.

There are some that even regardless of this now known information, still feel ok with their Nuance speaker purchase.

And there is nothing wrong with that as the first line in this post states. If your happy, "regardless if you care to pusue information" on Nuance and their known pratices of selling and dmoing, along with build quaility, thats all that counts in the end.

Regards
Geoff ¥

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
If it's not bait, then someone just got taken to the cleaners...:rolleyes:Hope you didn't pay too much.

Did they come in a white van too?

JohnnyG

Screenwriter
This guy's first and only post...don't expect him to return.

Likely all part of the great Nuance marketing campaign!

John S

Senior HTF Member
Nuance puts me THERE????

Sure looks like bait, or something... I mean, who posts like that????

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
Nuance Grand Universe 3xl?

Never heard of this model before, must be new. I wonder how much these are. Going by their name I'm betting they retail for $10 000+.

Looks like the poster is some kid that sells these things and needs to try to pimp the product.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Or he checked around, found that he had been duped and wanted to try to unload them onto another unsuspecting sucker.

JohnnyG

Screenwriter
They retail for $10,000 but if you buy NOW, you can have 'em for only $3,000!! (Which is still $2,500 more then they're worth, but you'll never know!)

Phil Iturralde

Screenwriter

Actually JohnnyG, ... it's more like $2,900.00 more than their worth (depending on the # of drivers and speaker enclosure size)!!! ;)

Phil

Eric C D

Second Unit
First, I just can't resist the cheap but fun shot:

Phil: Have you seen the price of firewood lately! :D

But I also wanted to add a sincere reply:

taylor, if you're honest about your post and desire to discuss it, please do come back. There are guys around here who've been taken by the White Van scam, or have (gasp!) owned Bo$e. You won't be ridiculed - there are some around who can feel your pain.

If you were just shilling, thanks for the chance for the forum rats to post enough on the issue that it will hopefully catch multiple other newbies and save them from this fate. :D
(OK, that was fun too!)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks