What's new

NSD Drivers (1 Viewer)

Jason ) H

Auditioning
Real Name
Jason Henry
Has anyone been able to hear both the pb2-isd, and the pb2-nsd? If so what kind of performance increase was noted? Do you really have to drive them hard before you will notice the increased performance? Just wondering I have a set preordered, and have'nt heard anyone say anything about the difference(except on the SV website)

Thanks
Jason

Jason ) H

Auditioning
Real Name
Jason Henry
Thanks for your thoughts Blaine.

Wow, I bet your PB12 NSD rocks, my twin driver isd is much over kill in my current theater room(but that's the way I like it:P )... Does it seem to be a more efficient sub than the pb10-isd? I hear those pb10-isd can really hold there on, and are unbeatable at their perspective cost point.

Blaine_M

Second Unit
Well, I've got the PB12 NSD/v. The output from it is considerably more than the PB-10, but honestly I've never heard a 10 inch sub from another company that can complete with the PB-10 for anywhere near that price. Same goes for the PB12 NDS/v I have as well. I have it tuned with no port plugs to 20 hz, I've been tempted to try one plug and drop it down to 16 hz...might do that over the 4th of July weekend, I have it in a small room but the back of the room is open, so really it's in a large area, I might not get enough output if I do drop to 16hz mode. I'll try it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks